A lot of people admit that Mondays are their not-so-favorite day of the week, but what many fail to realise is that your day is what you make it.
While some wake up without the zest to do anything but “go with the flow”, others wake up prepared and with the ambition to do something their future self will thank them for.
Instead of being a victim of what the day brings, let these quotes give you a reason to seize the day!
1. “How would your life be different if…You stopped worrying about things you can’t control and started focusing on the things you can? Let today be the day…You free yourself from fruitless worry, seize the day and take effective action on things you can change.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “If you want to have the time of your life, change how you use the time in your life.” – Tim Fargo.
3. “Enjoy it, learn from it and more than anything, never take your health for granted. Don’t just seize the day. Seize the moment. Every single one.” – Calvin Wade
4. “If I knew I was going to die, I’d do the things on my life list. Why not do them now?” – Todd Stocker
5. “It’s not about how to achieve your dreams, it’s about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the dreams will come to you.” – Randy Pausch
6. “A sluggard’s appetite is never filled, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.” – Proverbs 13:4 NIV
7. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
8. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” – Proverb
9. “As [a man] thinks in his heart, so is he”- Proverbs 23:7
10. “Just do it.” – Nike