There are numerous ways you can appreciate your boss. We are aware that bosses can sometimes get on your nerve, but be rest assured that they have their own soft centres as well. One of the ways to get into the “good book” of your boss is by showing appreciation anytime the opportunity calls. There are numerous ways you can show appreciation to your boss, but one of less expensive and very effective way is to drop a thank you note on his/her desk. Here are some of the best thank you messages for your boss:
See Also: 30 Best Happy Anniversary Poems
1. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my hearts as you heeded my request for a pay increase. With this pay increase, I would work sincerely and try my best to rise above your expectations.
2. Thank you boss for the generous increase in my salary. I look forward to hear more such pay increases as my tenure with the company increases.
3. I’m glad that you took note of my performance and rewarded it with a pay raise. Thank You boss!
4. I am glad that you have taken note of my performance. Thank you so much.
5. By giving the bonus you have made me feel that am very much a part of the company. Thank you so much.
6. You will always be my guiding star throughout my career. Thank you and keep bestowing me with your precious advice.
7. Thanks for helping me to identify my skills and strength during all the time I worked with you. Your advice will surely benefit me to raise my talent in future jobs!
8. Your consistent guidance helps me to increase my potential in work. You show me the path of brighter world, which makes me able to grasp this opportunity in career. Thankful to you Boss!
9. I wish to say Thank you for tolerating my mistakes. This helped me to give my best to the company.
10. I am so glad to have a boss like you. You stood by me and motivated each day to be the best and now you have surprised me with a salary increase. I don’t think anything has made me happier in the recent months.
11. Thanks for providing me the support when I most needed it. You are more than a boss to me and you have rewarded me with a pay raise. All I want to say is…………. Thank you boss!
12. Working with you has been a privilege. Your mentoring has shaped up my professional life. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my hearts for this generous pay raise.
13. You always keep me on track. I deeply appreciate all you do and say for me. A big Thanks to you!
14. Thank you for having faith in my abilities and for exhibiting this gesture of giving me a bonus. I never want to disappoint you with my work.
15. I work every day to be a great value addition to our company. Thank you for the bonus and motivating me further.
16. Thank you for going above and beyond for all of us here in the workplace.
17. Thank you for your constant encouragement. I am happy to call you my boss.
18. Thank you for your guidance and support. You are a one-of-a-kind boss.
19. Ever since I have started to work under your leadership; I have learned a lot which really helps me to become a better person. Thank you! You are the best boss ever.
20. From being nothing to something, I have traveled a long journey under your guidance. Thanks boss.
21. I am proud to call you my boss. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
22. I just want to thank the best boss in the whole world. Thank you for helping me to become mature in this career. You have taught me a lot. Thank you.
23. I worked hard each day to be the best in the company. Thank you for the pay raise and motivating me further.
24. Thank you for the opportunities you have given me to sharpen my skills. It means a lot to me to know that you appreciate my work. It is my joy to say ……………Thank you boss!
25. I will never be able to thank you enough for such a generous pay raise. It was a nice surprise and it has ended my month on a high note.
26. It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
27. It really feels so amazing working in your positive environment. Working under your management is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me. Thank you.
28. My monthly targets do not come in the form of numbers and charts – they come in the form of praises from my boss. Thanks.
29. My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave. Thanks boss.
30. A million thanks to the best boss in the world. Thank you for giving us some words of encouragement and full support even if it is not related to our work. You are amazing. Thank you and God bless you.
See Also: 200 Best Tupac Quotes
31. After working with a flawless boss like you, I have started feeling a little left out when I am with my friends. Every time they say bad things about their bosses, I really have nothing to say. Thanks for making me feel like an outcast.
32. As my boss, I feel you deserve thanks for your ongoing support and leadership.
33. Because of you, our workplace feels like a community. Thank you from all of us.
34. Thank you for the concern shown by you in my future career growth opportunities in this organization. I hope I can learn as much from you as possible.
35. I sincerely thank you for the gesture. You can expect a similar dedication and sincerity from my side in the future.