It’s Christmas season and what’s this merry season without sharing love and laughter with your loved ones?
If your loved ones are far away or you are running low on cash to get them that special gift they deserve, browse through the Christmas messages below and send them one that resonates with your heart.
- A Blessed Christmas to you and to your family. May the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ bring you and your family endless prosperity, blessings and peace of mind that you truly deserve. Merry Christmas!
- Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
- If Christmas love and happiness were snowflakes, I wish you a blizzard’s worth of them this year. Here’s to many joyful Christmases to you my love.
- Beyond any other gift I could receive on Christmas, you are the best! Merry Christmas!
- Of all Christmases that have gone before, this one will be the best because you are here!
- Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.
- Deep in the corners of our hearts, we yearn to find connections or to reconnect with lost loves. This Christmas, I am sending you warm hugs and the fervent hope that this will be your year of finding happiness and love.
- Christmas time is a season of great joy. It is a time of remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.
- Wishing you and your family all the warmth this Holiday Season has to offer. Have a wonderful Christmas and a New Year filled with peace and joy.
- I’m wishing you blessings and joy this Christmas. I am so happy to call you a member of my family and I cherish spending time with you.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
- I wish a hundred carolers would show up at my front door singing holiday songs. I wish you could be one of them.
- Faith makes everything possible in life, Love that kindles the heart, Hope this season will bring a smile, so that you have a great start. Stay blessed, Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas burn away all your sadness and bury the tears so that your life is perpetually filled with happiness and joy.
- I take this Christmas as an opportunity to remind you how much you mean to me. I can’t even think what would I ever do without you. I thank God for sending you into my life. On this beautiful occasion, I pray to him to give you whatever you wish for. Merry Christmas!
- Good times, good cheer, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you and yours!
- God’s greatest present is His presence, Ponder on this as you celebrate Christmas. I love you.
- As the year comes to a close, I am thinking of all the blessings of this past year. I am grateful for the important people, including you. No one knows what this next year has in store for us, but you can expect another holiday card from me.
- May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer. May you and your family get nurtured with lots of love! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones!
P.S. There’s nothing worse than sending bland Christmas messages or cards to loved ones you care deeply about. These quotes only serve as an inspiration. Make sure to edit and personalise them enough to reflect your feelings for your loved one.