Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) is a Nigerian multinational bank that ranks among the best 10 Nigerian banks. Just like most banks, the financial institution offers what they call GTBank internet banking services. It is a bank that many people rely on when it comes to international transactions, collection and clearance of foreign cheques.
What is GTBank Internet Banking Service?
GTBank internet banking or GTBank online banking is a service that eases and conveniently allows you to bank from the comfort of your home, at work or abroad and shop online. You can practically perform almost all the actions that would entail going to any bank branch from your comfort zone. The Online banking allows you to check your account balance in real time, transfer funds/ payments to anyone locally or internationally (if you have a domiciliary account). You can also convert your foreign currency to local currency and print your statement from the GTBank Internet banking platform. In addition to all the above mentioned, you can also pay your utility bills, request, confirm and stop cheques and book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways, Lufthansa German Airliness, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways, Delta Air Lines, Alitalia Airline).
The opportunities are quite enormous. It allows you 24/7 access to your account anywhere you are in the world so long as you have got internet.
How To Apply For GTBank Internet Banking Service
There are various options available when you want to apply for GTBank Online Banking Service
1. If you have internet access, you can click here to download GTBank internet banking and token request form which you are to carefully fill and take to any GTBank branch near you. If you don’t have internet access, simply walk into any of their branches to request for and fill the Internet Banking Form. A token is a small electronic device that helps secure your online banking.
2. The form can also be scanned and e-mailed to [email protected] if you are indisposed to walk into the bank.
3. Contact GTConnect (GTB Contact Center) to obtain your log-in details (Username and Password) or wait at the bank for them to set it up and give you your login details.
To maximize the benefits of internet banking, you should apply for token at the same time.
4. After you have received your login details, visit https://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/login.aspx and type in your Username and Password (issued by Guaranty Trust Bank). You should be able to see a web page like the image below.
5. This should be able to take you into your account to perform any action you would like. If you are finding it difficult at this stage, contact GTB or mail your queries or request to [email protected] or dial GTB contact centre on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328) 01-4480000, 08029002900, 08039003900 and follow the voice prompt or press 2 and 0 to speak to an Agent.
Note that your password should be guarded in the same way as your ATM card pin.
How To Use GTBank Internet Banking
After you have successfully logged on to your account, it would be wise for you to get the activation code for your card. The enables more levels of security especially if you are interested in engaging in online shopping with your bank card.
Also on the left side bar, you should be able to see where to select services. Go through the listed services and add any other ones you think may apply to you as not all of the services are selected by default. You would be required to use your token at this stage after which your Internet banking account is 100% ready for any form of transaction.
See Also: How To Open a GTBank Account in Nigeria
Topics you might be interseted in: cute couple quotes, african languages, Kigali, funny riddles, long distance relationship quotes, cute quotes for him, there is power in the name of Jesus, fun riddles, love quotes for him, happy birthday!, african people, i love you quotes for him, french speaking countries, earth quake, niger river, earthquake, map of african countries, love you quotes, richest actors, east Africa, funniest jokes, condolence, richest woman in the world