Making resounding speeches that people find inspiring and worthy of making references to is not a problem for the Obamas.
They naturally have the poise and eloquence of expression.
Michelle in her years as the First lady of the United States has been known as a strong and well composed personality.
Most strikingly during the campaign of Hillary Clinton, Michelle stunned a lot of people with her speeches. So much so that if she were running for office, she would be giving Trump a run for his money.
With her impassioned and impeccable deliveries, there was a buzz over the internet that she was perhaps a presidential material in the making. However, Obama has confirmed that his wife will not be running for public office.
Here are some of Michelle Obama’s inspiring quotes:
- Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.
- Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.
- We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.
- Choose people who lift you up.
- One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.
- The shameful comments about our bodies, the disrespect of our ambitions and intellect, the belief that you can do anything you want to a woman – it is cruel, it’s frightening, and the truth is – it hurts.
- When they go low, we go high.
- Strong men, men who are truly role models, don’t need to put down women to make themselves feel powerful.
- Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.
- I’ve seen firsthand that being president does not change who you are. It reveals who you are.