Caught up in our day to day businesses, we often overlook the little joys of life. Even tiny details are missed because of our busyness. However, various artists who have an eye for capturing these minute details have expressed them in pictures that will cause you to think about life and reflect on just what you’re adding to this world.
1. This one about perspectives. People can be lifted up without bringing someone else down.
2. While the cosmetic industry helps body maintenance easier, most are born out of a need to fulfill women’s desires to look different.
3. The picture below is an ironical statement. A tree, the natural habitat for birds was fell to produce a man-made nest, made from the same tree.
4. As the climate worsens, more associations and organizations spend more time deliberating on what to do. And time, they say is precious.
5. This picture shows that a boss is not a leader if he/she takes advantage of people in order to reach the top, rather than assisting them as well.
6. The picture below is about contentment. Sometimes some people look like they have everything in the world, but if we could read their minds, we’ll discover that not everybody has it all together.
7. Our present culture is one of complaints. People so easy to spot the bad and less likely to praise the good.
8. This image can be captioned, “just because it isn’t happening to you doesn’t mean it won’t affect you”.
9. Technology and social media are good, but the key to enjoying this without sacrificing important relationships is to find a balance between both.
10. This one is about the differences between social media hashtags and actually doing something.
SEE ALSO: 10 Evergreen Books Set in Africa