Allparts is a supplier of guitar, bass, amp and all other instrument parts. They pride themselves on supplying parts that make a difference to any and everyone.
As the world’s largest distributor of guitar, bass, and amplifier parts, Allparts have provided guitar and bass parts to manufacturers, wholesalers, musicians, luthiers, retail stores, and guitar repair shops all over the world since 1982.
Allparts has over 7,000 products on-hand in their warehouse in Houston, Texas. Orders for the parts are processed in-house by staff. The conscientious care that is taken to selecting and shipping products ensures high product availability and low shipping costs.
The company also has international distributors on six continents of the world, therefore, their reach is pretty wide and they help in satisfying the universal need of quality music courtesy of their quality parts.
Besides individual orders placed to the company, the primary source of income for Allparts is the sales it makes to manufacturers, retail stores, repair shops, resellers, luthiers, and other persons and businesses in the guitar parts industries.
These secondary points of sale are known as Allparts dealers and they have access to the entire Allparts inventory, receive generous discounts, and are entitled to numerous perks and benefits.
Becoming An Allparts Dealer
To qualify for the Allparts dealer program you must engage in the sale, repair, or manufacture of guitar, bass guitar, or amplifier equipment as a primary business function.
- Business and human contact information
- A digital copy of whatever document your state or local government issues to legitimate businesses.
- Your first order of at least $200 retail pricing (your dealer discount will be applied to this opening order).
Only complete applications (info, business document, and first order) will be processed. Submit everything at once; incomplete submissions will not be retained.
To apply by email or fax you should follow these steps;
- Go to the Allparts website
- Download and complete the New Dealer / Wholesale Application
- For your first order, download the Order Form and add your items. Your first order cannot be placed online. It must be received by phone, fax, or e-mail.
- Make a photocopy of your state-issued business license, or whatever document your states issues to recognize a legitimate business. EIN and Federal Tax ID are not acceptable. Online printouts and hand-filled forms will not be accepted.
- Send in your application, first order, and business document to the fax or e-mail address listed at the bottom of the application.
To apply online you just have to visit the dealer application page to apply online. Have a digital copy (scanned document or photo) of your business license and first order ready to submit with your application.
In addition to the high quality guitar parts stocked by Allparts, they also distribute ABM, Bartolini, Bigsby, CTS, CRL-CentraLab, Danelectro, Dice Knobs, Dunlop, Gotoh, Graph Tech, Grover, Guiran, Hipshot, Lace Pickups, Moses, Oak Grigsby, Razor, Schaller, SovTek, Sperzel, Switchcraft, TonePros® and Wilkinson brand products. We are America’s exclusive distributor for ABM-Mueller hardware and Razor Pickups and we are the largest Gotoh distributor in the world.
Allparts fills retail orders to the end user and offers flat-rate shipping depending on the country shipped to – regardless of order size. Credit card transactions are not charged until the order is shipped, but funds are authorized and reserved when the order is placed. Typical lead time on order shipment is 1 – 2 business days. The Allparts office and warehouse are not open to the public.
Allparts also has a minimum order that is fixed at $10.00 minimum for all orders. Retail customers who need only a couple inexpensive parts are encouraged to find an Allparts dealer retail store locally.
Countries That Allparts Ships To
- Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Puerto Rico (as part of the US)
- St. Croix
- St. John
- St. Lucia
- St. Martin
- St. Thomas
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
Allparts Payment Plan
Visa, Master Card, and Discover are accepted from all customers. Allparts dealers have the additional option of paying by COD with company check. Personal checks are not accepted. PayPal is available to select international customers only. If PayPal is not listed as a payment option, then they cannot accept PayPal payments from you.