In an industry that has proven over time to be very competitive, English actress, Amber Rose Revah has created a brand for herself as a chameleon-like actress that has been able to bring several characters on Film and TV to life. This has helped brand her as a dynamic and flexible actress.
She began her acting journey in 2007 and there has been no turning back for her; she has successfully built a filmography as though she has been in the industry for a long time. It is no doubt that the beautiful actress is a natural at what she does. Read her profile below to know more about the actress.
Amber Rose Revah’s Biography
English actress, Amber Rose Revah was on the 24th of June 1986 born to a father of Kenyan-Asian Indian descent and a mother of Polish Jewish descent in London, England, the UK. She got her first exposure to acting when she was 17 years old and studying for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Contemporary Performance at Brunel University, a research university in Uxbridge, West London. She then proceeded to join a youth group called the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).
Amber Rose Revah has two siblings; her brother – Jordan Revah, lives and works in Switzerland as a ski instructor and her sister, Dahlia Revah, works as a clinical assistant at Great Ormond Street Hospital, London. Not much is known about Revah’s parents besides the fact that they separated when she was a little girl.
Amber Rose Revah has appeared in a lot of movies and television series since 2007. She played Hala Hussein in BBC/HBO series House of Saddam (2008), Amina in Henna Night (2009), Sidonia in Agora (2009), Lester’s Dream Girl in Taylors Trophy (2009), Nichole in From Paris with Love (2010), Maacah Bat-Talmai in Borgia (2011), Bride in The Devil’s Double (2011), Mary Magdalene in The Bible (2013), Leena Prasad in Indian Summers (2015-2016), Anita in London Life (2016), Jessica Myerscough in Midsomer Murders (2016), and Miranda in Emerald City (2017). These are just a few roles the actress has appeared in. However, she is best known as Dinah Madani in the popular Netflix original series The Punisher (2017- 2019).
Amber Rose Revah is currently engaged to the No Offence actor, Neet Mohan. The duo met in 2011 when Revah starred in the movie Everywhere and Nowhere alongside Mohan as siblings. They started out as friends and later began dating. Three years into their relationship, Mohan proposed to Revah when she was filming the second season of the Indian Summers in Penang, Malaysia. Both parties lead a private life outside their job but they make out time to go on vacations together as seen from time to time on Revah’s social media.
All You Need To Know About Amber Rose Revah
• For her role as Maacah in Tom Fontana’s hit television series Borgia, Amber Rose Revah had to learn Hebrew.
• In her acting career, she has played more than twelve different nationalities as a result of her ambiguous look due to her mixed heritage.
• Amber Rose Revah stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. Her other body measurements are listed as – bust at 31 inches, her waist at 23 inches and her hips at 32 inches. Her weight has also been revealed as 53kg.
• Her hair and eye color are dark brown and hazel respectively. Over time, in the course of her career, she has had to spot other hair colors for her roles.
• Her net worth is estimated at $1 million.
• Amber Rose Revah loves to write. During her time filming Mary Magdalene in The Bible, Revah wrote a thought-provoking collection of short stories with poems titled Finding Faith.
• She is very active on social media with over 160 thousand followers on Instagram.
• She admits to being suffering from Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and creates awareness in order for people to know about it and for those suffering from it to get to work on getting better.
• Amber Rose Revah is an advocate for women’s rights all over the world and she also stands up for women in sports.
• She was featured in an advertisement by Apple for the Macbook.
• She made her debut in 2007 with the movie The World Unseen.