Axelle Francine is by profession, a French reporter and a journalist. She is most popular for being related to one of the USA’s best basketball players of all time. Axelle also added to her fame after she married Tony Parker, a popular professional basketball player who plays for NBA’s Charlotte Hornets. Meanwhile, Axelle Francine has also made a name for herself in the journalism arena. She has garnered much admiration for her broadcasting skills, charming beauty, and alluring body. In 2014, Axelle appeared as a guest on the TV show, Jimmy Kimmel Live. In 2018, she made Men’s Journal’s list of Top Ten Most Beautiful WAGS of NBA Stars.
Axelle Francine’s Bio (Age)
Axelle Francine was born on the 20th day of April 1982, in France. She is of French nationality, with mixed ethnicity of English and French. Francine has not shared to the public any information regarding her parents, siblings, early years and education. However, recent findings show that she holds a Master’s Degree in Journalism and Communication.
Talking about her profession as a French journalist and reporter, Axelle is very successful and has covered so many hit events. Before she moved to the United States, Axelle worked for several years as an underground reporter and journalist. She has covered a series of reports on various issues in her home country, France.
Axelle Francine’s Marital Life with Tony Parker
One can hardly talk about Axelle Francine without making mention of her husband, Tony Parker. Axelle met Tony in 2011 in Paris, France. Tony asked her out on several occasions to which she succumbed. They, therefore, became great friends, subsequently building a lovely relationship. The pair courted for two years before Tony decided to take the relationship to the next level.
In 2013, Parker shared news about their engagement on his Twitter page. The news triggered the curiosity of fans, leading to their quest to tie the knot as soon as possible. On 2nd August 2014 therefore, the couple married each other. The wedding reception took place at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio, Texas.
To the amazement of many, especially fans, the wedding was a low key ceremony, with only family members and few “strictly on invitation” guests in attendance. Interestingly, however, the wedding ceremony came off the same weekend Tony inscribed his signature on a $43.3 million 3-year contract with the San Antonio Spurs.
Francine has two sons with Parker. They welcomed their first son, Josh Parker on 30th April 2014. Four years later, precisely on 29th June 2018, the couple, with joy announced the arrival of their second son, Liam. They are enjoying a happy married life, and there are no rumors regarding any marital issues or possible divorce.
Axelle Francine is not engaged in any active career at the moment. This is a personal decision she made so as to have enough time to take care of her family, namely her husband and kids. The unalloyed support she gives to her husband in his career has made her popularity to be on a constant rise.
Facts About Tony Parker’s Wife
● Francine is almost the same age as Tony Parker who was born on 17th May 1982.
● Axelle is not the first wife of Tony Parker. Tony first married Eva Longoria in June 2007. Eva, however, filed for divorce after three years of their marriage, citing “irreconcilable differences”.
● At the time she met her husband, she had just come out of a 10-year relationship, while the latter was also coming off his divorce with Eva Longoria.
● As at 2019, Francine’s estimated net worth stands at $2 million. She amassed her wealth from her career as a French journalist. In addition to journalism, Francine owns a spa named Le Petit Med Spa. Tony Parker, on the other hand, has gathered a net worth of $75 million from his career as a professional basketball player.
● Francine stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters). She is a very beautiful person with alluring body shape, dark brown hair, and eyes.
● Axelle loves to keep her privacy. She is, therefore, is not publicly active on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
● Her father-in-law, Tony Parker Sr. was also a popular international basketball player who attained great heights in his professional career.