A little motivation might be what you need to get you started every day or every week, sometimes people try to discount motivation but it’s a key part of your journey to success, it can provide you with some food for thought and can channel your creativity to the right direction. It helps you to start your day fully prepared and pumped up, in this article, we are going to discuss 50 best quotes to start your day.
Here’s what Jim Rohn once said about motivation, “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” Feel free to pass this post along to your friends by clicking the share button below.
(1) Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
(2) Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –John Maxwell
(3) The mind is everything.
(4) What A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
(5) We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.- Aristotle
(6) “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”- Michael Jordan
(7) What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.- Goethe
(8) Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want.- Dan Stanford
(9) What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
(10) Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.- Mark Twain
(11) I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”–Muhammad Ali
(12) “Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what.”–Spryte Loriano
(13) “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’ ” – Audrey Hepburn Read
(14) It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.— Henry Ward Beecher
(15) Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.–Brian Vaszily
(16) The dreamers are the saviours of the world.– James Allen
(17) We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way we are – Talmud.
(18) A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu.
(19) Every man dies but not every man really lives – William Ross Wallace.
(20) The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed. – Richard B. Sheridann dies.
(21) Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
(22) People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.- Norman Vincent Peale
(23) Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.- Marilyn vos Savant, Author and Advice Columnist
(24) Anyone can do something when they WANT to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it – Dr. Phil
(25) There are only two rules for being successful. One, figure out exactly what you want to do, and two, do it.- Mario Cuomo
(26) With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. Eleanor Roosevelt
(27) “Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.” — Peace Pilgrim
(28) “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” — Will Rogers
(29) “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” — T.S. Eliot
(30) “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” — Steve Jobs
(31) “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”Author: Lao Tzu
(32) “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight — it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”Author: Dwight D. Eisenhower
(33) “Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.Author: William Shakespeare
(34) “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”Author: Vince Lombardi
(35) Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.- Unknown
(36) The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.- Walter Bagehot
(37) Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.- Anonymous
(38) Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail – Ralph Waldo Emerson
(39) The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream- Eleanor Roosevelt
(40) Believe you can and you’re halfway there.- Theodore Roosevelt
(41) When you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done-unknown
(42) From every wound, there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, I survived.- Fr. Craig Scott done.
(43) Smile even through your tears, Be Strong even through your fears- Unknown
(44) Only in the darkness, you are able to see the stars.- Martin Luther King
(45) Sometimes you have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next. – Unknown
(46) When someone is telling you that you can’t do something, don’t quit, just smile and say “I’ll show you”.- Luis Lira
(47) “Run when you can, walk when you have to; crawl if you must, just never give up.”- Dean Karnazez
(48 Never let your past dictate who you are, but let it be a part of who you will become.- Johnny Maga
(49) Don’t be afraid of shadows, they just mean there’s a light shining somewhere near.- Unknown
(50) ‘It always rains the hardest on those who deserve the sun.’-Anonymous