Trust is one of the vital ingredients for a successful relationship. Trust is your ability to have faith in someone, having the assurance that the person will always remain loyal and faithful to you. Not everyone can actually be trusted, and we should be careful not to give our trust to the wrong person, the effect might be very costly. Trust is usually earned, mostly because of the individual’s history as someone who can be trusted, and record has it of the areas he has proven himself to be trustworthy. One funny thing about trust it that it can take years to build but just seconds to destroy. There is a lot to be said about the subject of trust. Yea, just take a quick look at our list of best trust quotes ever will convince you that trust is one word but a broad one indeed.
Quotes About Trust issues – Quotes On Trust – Trust Issues Quotes
1. A relationship with no trust is like a cell phone with no service, all you can do is play games.Unknown
2. “I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.Unknown
3. Good relationship doesn’t need promise, terms and conditions. It just needs a She who can trust and a He who can be loyal.
4. One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life. ~E.M. Forster
5. I think we may safely trust a good deal more than we do. ~Henry David Thoreau
6. Our distrust is very expensive. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. Ultimately, there can be no complete healing until we have restored our primal trust in life. ~Georg Feuerstein
8. Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. ~Billy Wilder
9. Trust is letting go of needing to know all the details before you open your heart. ~Author Unknown
10. There comes a point in a relationship when you realize that you trust someone enough to let them keep their secrets. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com
11. Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement. ~Alfred Adler
12. A skeptic is a person who would ask God for his ID card. ~Edgar A. Shoaff
13. Many people say that government is necessary because some men cannot be trusted to look after themselves, but anarchists say that government is harmful because no men can be trusted to look after anyone else. ~Nicolas Walter, About Anarchism
14. A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. ~Paul Sweeney
15. In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
16. Never trust a husband too far, nor a bachelor too near. ~Helen Rowland
17. If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that the person is a fool…Realize that the person trusted you much, more than you deserved…Unknown
18. When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems you hurt the most.Unknown
19. When a girl tells you about her problems, it does not mean she complains. It means she trusts you.Unknown
20. Find a partner who encourages you to grow, who won’t cling to you, who will let you go out into the world, and trust that you will come back.Unknown
21. You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough. ~Frank Crane
22. We’re all born brave, trusting, and greedy, and most of us remain greedy. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic’s Notebook, 1966
23. You can as easily love without trusting as you can hug without embracing. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com
24. When I give you my heart, I do not give you the authority to rule it, abuse it or use it. I give it to you because I trust you enough to take great care of it.Unknown
25. I trust everyone. I just don’t trust the devil inside them. ~Troy Kennedy-Martin, The Italian Job
26. You can only trust yourself… and barely that. ~Paige Wilson
27. Deciding whether or not to trust a person is like deciding whether or not to climb a tree, because you might get a wonderful view from the highest branch, or you might simply get covered in sap, and for this reason many people choose to spend their time alone and indoors, where it is harder to get a splinter. ~Lemony Snicket
28. Few delights can equal the mere presence of one whom we trust utterly. ~George MacDonald
29. Whether it’s a friendship or relationship, all bonds are built on trust, without it you have nothing.Unknown
30. Without Communication, there is no relationship; Without Respect, there is no Love; Without Trust, there is no reason to continue..!
31. Relationships are about trust and if you have to play detective in your relationship, then it’s time to move on.Unknown
32. “One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life.”
E. M. Forster (1879-1970)
33. “I doubt that we can ever successfully impose values or attitudes or behaviours on our children certainly not by threat, guilt, or punishment. But I do believe they can be induced through relationships where parents and children are growing together. Such relationships are, I believe, build on trust, example, talk, and caring.”
Fred Rogers (1928-20003)
34. “Life was given to us to be an intentional event; Make it so!”
Sean A. Frontz
35. “You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.”
Indira Gandhi (1917-1984)
36. “Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s.”
Billy Wilder (1906-2002)
37. “Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast in the pool where you least expect it; there will be a fish.”
38. “The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.”
Ulysses S. Grant (1822-1885)
39. “Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast in the pool where you least expect it; there will be a fish.”
40. “If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.”
Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981)
41. “The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.”
Henry Lewis Stimson (1867-1930)
42. “It is more shameful to distrust one’s friends than to be deceived by them.”
François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (1613-1680);
43. “Trust everybody, but cut the cards.”
Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)
44. “Trust and honesty is an investment you put in people.”
Rachel Joy Scott (1981-1999)
45. “I admire those who trust and are trustworthy.”
Rachel Joy Scott (1981-1999)
46. “To sit patiently with a yearning that has not yet been fulfilled, and to trust that, that fulfilment will come, is quite possibly one of the most powerful “magic skills” that human beings are capable of. It has been noted by almost every ancient wisdom tradition.”
Elizabeth Gilbert (born 1969)
47. “The inability to open up to hope is what blocks trust, and blocked trust is the reason for blighted dreams.”
Elizabeth Gilbert (born 1969)
48. “To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.”
George MacDonald (born 1824)
49. “Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work.”
Rita Mae Brown (born 1944)
50. “Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves great.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
51. “Relationships of trust depend on our willingness to look not only to our own interests but also the interests of others.”
52. “Set your expectations high; find men and women whose integrity and values you respect; get their agreement on a course of action; and give them your ultimate trust.”
John Fellows Akers (born 1934)
53. “It is an equal failing to trust everybody, and to trust nobody.”
54. “Mistrust makes life difficult. Trust makes it risky.”
Mason Cooley (1927-2002)
55. “When a family is free of abuse and oppression, it can be the place where we share our deepest secrets and stand the most exposed, a place where we learn to feel distinct without being “better,” and sacrifice for others without losing ourselves.”
Letty Cottin Pogrebin
56. “You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough.”
Frank H. Crane (born 1912)
57. “It is impossible to go through life without trust: that is to be imprisoned in the worst cell of all, oneself.”
Graham Greene (1904-1991)
58. “Without trust, words become the hollow sound of a wooden gong. With trust, words become life itself.”
Trust No One Quotes
59. People will let you down in this life, promises will be broken, you should expect less of others and trust more in yourself. But be rest assured that he who wishes to discredit you with malice and gossip will unknowingly create a shadow that follows him like the prevailing wind.
60. People will let you down in this life, promises will be broken, you should expect less of others and trust more in yourself.
61. Today is April Fools’ Day. Believe nothing and trust no one… Just like any other day.
62. Trust no one, tell your secrets to nobody and no one will ever betray you.
63. Sometimes the threat is not those that oppose you, it’s those that were supposed to be beside you. Loyalty is rare.
64. Trust nobody except yourself, because you never know when those ‘real’ friends will disappear.
65. If someone hurt you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them for they have helped you learn about TRUST and the importance of being cautious when you open your HEART.
66. I trust no one. I’m done doing favours. & I’m all set with people in general. I do this all on my own.
67. Trust no one the same friends and family you’ll die for will get you killed.
68. NEVER trust anyone. Learn about them when you are around them, then learn to trust. You will regret it if you don’t.
69. People ask me why it is hard to trust people, and I ask them why it is hard to keep a promise?
70. Never trust someone who will just get up and tell you another person’s story or secrets, cause they’ll share yours just the same.
71. The last thing we expect others to do, it’s the last thing they do before we learn we cannot trust them.
72. Watch who you trust because even your teeth bite your tongue every now and then!
73. Never give your secret to anyone because if you can’t keep it to yourself don’t expect others to.
74. Trust is hard to find these days. It’s like once you begin to trust someone, they eventually show you why you shouldn’t have
75. Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smiles at you is your best friend.
76. Be careful who you trust because as quickly as they say they’re your friend is how quick they can turn their backs on you.
77. It’s sickening the amount of ‘friends’ I’ve caught lying to my face or talking about me behind my back. trust no one for real.
78. Careful to whom you trust. Betrayal always comes from the persons you trusted.
79. People believe that it’s hard to forgive. Wel, I say, to forgive is easier than learning to trust again.
80. Blood is thicker than water but they both leak, trust no one…
81. Never give someone your heart when you can’t even give them your trust.
82. It’s difficult to trust people who already show they don’t trust you.
83. I am good enough person to forgive you. But not stupid enough to trust you again!
84. There are two reasons why we don’t trust people. First, we don’t know them. Second, because we know them.
Broken Trust Quotes
85. The worst feeling in the world is to know you were used and lied to by someone you trusted.
86. It’s hard to trust somebody when the one person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.
87. The saddest thing about getting your heart-broken is always being afraid to ever love and trust someone like you did the first time. A broken heart is hard to heal once you’ve fallen so deep.
88. One of the worst things about trusting someone is really believing that everything they ever told you was the truth. From the I love you’s, I need you, I care for you, and that you make them happy and complete, but only in the end to realize you weren’t the only one they were telling that too!
89. Distance doesn’t ruin a relationship. Doubts do.
90. Once you’ve been hurt, it is so hard to get attached again. The fear that it will happen again is what builds the walls around your heart.
91. Trust is the base of all relations. A small mistake can change the whole thing. Like missing, T can RUST the relationship.
92. If you say you will do something, and you don’t. You are lying to yourself only, And that’s why I don’t trust you.
93. Once someone cheats in the relationship, there’s NO reason to stay. If they truly loved you they would’ve never cheated.
94. Once the trust goes out of a relationship, it’s really no fun lying to them anymore
95. For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first.
96. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
97. Distance can be the hardest challenge in a relationship when trust fails, and the doubt arises.
98. A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it all you want, but it won’t go anywhere.
99. Girls learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
100. There is nothing impossible in this world except trusting a person back who has broken your trust.
101. Sometimes trusting is what breaks you and believing is what destroys you!
102. Those who don’t trust you before the explanation won’t trust you even after the explanation.. Trust can’t be negotiated.
103. Speak a lie once and all your truth becomes questionable.
104. The last thing we expect others to do is the last thing they do before we learn we cannot trust them.
105. If you start a relationship with lies you’ll lose their trust, their respect and possibly the relationship when the truth comes out.
106. Never breaks four things in your life Trust, Promise, Relationship and Heart because when they break they don’t make noise but hurt a lot.
107. Sorry works when Mistakes are made, but sorry does not work when trust is broken. So in life, do mistakes, but never break trust.
108. I am good enough person to forgive you. But not stupid enough to trust you again!
109. One of the most hurtful events that we experience when a relationship ends is to know the fact that after you have been lied to and even deceived, is that you were not even worth knowing the truth.
110. If you succeed in cheating someone Don’t think that the person is a fool. Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved!
111. When someone breaks your trust don’t feel stupid for trusting them. You didn’t do anything wrong they’re just an untrustworthy person.
112. When you start to wonder if you can trust someone, that is when you know you already don’t.
No Trust Quotes
113. We met, we talked, we liked, we dated, we committed, we loved, you cheated, we’re done, we’re deleted. All this time it was just WE, but never US. I guess there was never any trust.
114. If there is no trust, there is no us…
115. Love cannot live where there is no trust.
116. Seize the day, place no trust in tomorrow.
117. No trust = No relationship, just two people spending time together.
118. Without loyalty, there’s no trust & without trust, there’s no friendship.
119. There’s no trust, no faith, no honesty, in men; all perjured, all forsworn, all nought, all dissemblers.
120. A relationship with no trust is like a cell phone with no service, all you can do is play games.
121. Relationships end because of rumours, lies, cheating, social networks, being fake, no trust, listing to others, lack of sex and lack of love.
122. There’s no trust, No faith, no honesty in men.
Trust In God Quotes
123. Worrying and Stressing is useless simply because whatever GOD has for you is for you. Let GOD happen.
124. Keep your faith in God and in yourself as well, follow your heart, and always keep hope alive in everything that you do!
125. God will direct your way even when you may think there is no way.
126. God’s presence is ever evident, always there to answer those who put their trust Him.
127. Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me show love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy
128. God meets daily needs daily not weekly, or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed.
129. To place faith in God is to have complete confidence in Him!
130. God Never calls you to Leave you, He calls you to Lead you.
131. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
132. When life gets harder, remember God is with you and will make your life smooth.
134. Lord, if it is your, will then let it be done. But Lord, if it’s not your will, then show me the pathway that you have prepared for me.
135. Be sure to do your duty today, and let God Take care of the outcome.
136. When you’re tired, draw strength from God. When you’re speechless, talk to God. When you’re lonely, there is God.
137. Being worried is a sign of being afraid, so stop worrying because God is always there to protect us.
138. Life is confusing when you think too much. Just flow with it and let God direct your steps.
139. Whatever it is in your spirit that you know God has destined for you to do, is a must for you to follow after, no matter what limiting thoughts your mind tries to hit you with.
140. I know God has bigger and better plans for me than I have for myself.
141. Trusting God is wisdom, knowing God is peace, loving God is strength, faith in God is courage.
142. When the toughest of the problems strike me, I just remind myself that God is on my side.
143. Locks are never manufactured without a key. Similarly God never give problems without solution. Only the need is to unlock them.
144. The bad news is, life isn’t easy. The good news is, you don’t have to depend on yourself. You can rely on God.
145. Although we experience a lot of hardships in this life, just know that GOD has a perfect timing and for everything, Trust in Him and let His will be done.
146. Never underestimate yourself or what God can do in your life.
147. God has a plan for everybody. That includes me. I don’t always know what it is but I have faith in his judgement. His will is His will. He is in control not me.
148. If he isn’t treating you right he isn’t the man who God has planned for you or the man who you’ve prayed for. Be Strong and let him go!
149. Life is how you make it. So keep on fighting and always remember that God is with you no matter what. Never give up THE FAITH you have.
150. Keep praying and fighting. With Gods help and your inner strength you’ll make it through this.
You will always find some of these trust quotes speaking to you at any point in your life. Reflect on them and live a much happier life.