You may have heard it before now. Take as much water as the body requires as possible. Drink water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
Water is simply an all round life saving natural resource after air. The earth surface is covered by over 70% of water. Also our bodies are made up of 60-70%.
With that we can see that water is a vital part of man and his environment.
For as long as drinking water first thing in the morning is concerned, the Japanese will be put into consideration.
The Japanese women drink water immediately on waking up and over on an empty stomach. This helps them maintain a remarkable health balance.
Drinking plenty of water can help in increasing the production of muscle cells and new blood cells. It helps in blood circulation.
When we drink water in the morning on an empty stomach, the idea is to cleanse the system by flushing away toxins which build up in the system over the night.
So when you take water like that, you can be sure that your system is not threatened by toxins.
These are some advantages of drinking water on an empty stomach:
- Detoxification of the body.
- Improves metabolic rates. The more water you take, the more bowel movements you get. This will definitely be helpful for gastritis and constipation patients.
- Drinking water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning is a good way to support weight loss programmes. It contains no calories. People who want to lose weight eat their food accompanied with water. That way, they are full and add no extra calories to their systems.
- It reduces indigestion and heartburn.
- Good for the skin: Starting the day with one or more glasses of water keeps the skin hydrated. As such it helps to improve the radiance of the skin.
- Water makes up almost ¼ of the weight of a hair strand. Sufficient intake of water nourishes the hair. Drinking on an empty stomach helps out the more.
- It saves the body from health conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, Kidney Stones and Bladder/Urinary tract Infections.
- Drinking water on an empty stomach boosts immunity. Water on an empty stomach helps in cleansing and balancing of the lymphatic system.
- It also takes care of head aches and reinvigorates the body system.