Jokes are one of the things that we’ll continue to enjoy, especially at leisure. They help relax our brain and relieve us of stress and tension when we laugh on hearing them. I’m sure that you and your kids will enjoy this selection of funny cheesy jokes. The knock-knock jokes are superb and the cheesy ones thrilling. The puns and riddles are specially meant for the kids while the love jokes are strictly for adults. For the kids, you might want to include some of these jokes in their lunch box together with some snacks, the kids will certainly love it. Take a look.
I didn’t sneeze!
Keith me, my thweet preenth!
(Kiss me, my sweet prince)
Aardvark a hundred miles for one of your smiles!
5. Knock, knock.
Justin time for dinner.
6. Knock, knock.
Luke through the the peep hole and find out.
7. Knock, knock.
Dwayne the bathtub, It’s overflowing!
8. Knock, knock.
Imma gettin’ old open the door!
9. Knock, knock.
Anee one you like!
10. Knock, knock
I’ve a sore hand from knocking!
11. Knock, knock.
Canoe help me with my homework?
12. Knock, knock
13. Knock, knock.
A herd who?
A herd you were home, so I came over!
14. Knock, knock.
Adore is between us. Open up!
15. Knock, knock,
Will you remember me in 2 minutes?
16. Knock, knock.
Hey, you didn’t remember me!
I’m fine, Hawaii you?
Harry up and answer the door!
Stop crying you little baby!
20. I know a great knock-knock joke.
Ok, tell me.
All right. You start.
Ok, knock, knock!
I butter not tell you!
I love who?
I don’t know, you tell me!
Don’t be silly-
opportunity doesn’t knock twice!
Madam foot got caught in the door!
A little girl.
A little girl who?
A little girl who can’t reach the doorbell!
Value be my Valentine?
27. Knock, knock.
Lettuce in it’s cold out here.
28. Knock, knock.
Noah good place we can get something to eat?
29. Knock, knock.
Robin the piggy bank again.
30. Knock, knock.
Ivor you let me in or I`ll climb through the window.
Cereal pleasure to meet you.
32. Knock, knock.
Dozen anybody want to let me in?
33. Knock, knock.
Needle little money for the movies.
34. Knock, knock.
Henrietta worm that was in his apple.
35. Knock, knock.
ORANGE YOU GLAD I DIDN’T SAY BANANA!
36. Knock, knock.
Gosh, don’t cry it’s just a knock knock joke.
37. Knock, knock.
Impatient cow who?
Figs the doorbell, it’s broken.
Banana split so ice creamed!
40. Knock, knock.
Orange you going to let me in?
Really Cheesy Jokes – Cheesy Funny Jokes –
41. Q. What did the cat say after eating two robins lying in the sun?
A. I just love baskin’ robins.
42. Q: Why does a Moon-rock taste better than an Earth-rock?
A: Because it’s a little meteor
43. Q: Why is Peter Pan always flying?
A: He neverlands!
44. Q: Why did the picture go to jail?
A: Because it was framed!
45. Q: Why did the cookie go to the hospital?
A: Because he felt crummy
46. Q: Why did Johnny throw the clock out of the window?
A: Because he wanted to see time fly!
47. Q: Why was the baby strawberry crying?
A: Because his mom and dad were in a jam.
48. Q: What do lawyers wear to court?
49. Q: What did the tree say to the wind?
A: Leaf me alone!
50. Q: What did the horse say when he fell?
A: Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t giddy up!
51. Q: What happens when the smog lifts over Los Angeles?
52. Q: What do they call cans in Mexico?
53. Q: What did one toilet say to the other toilet?
A: You look flushed
54. Q: Why is there a gate around cemetaries?
A: Because people are dying to get in!
55. Q: Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure?
A: Because he was a little shellfish
56. Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An impasta
57. Q: What kind of key opens a banana?
A: A monkey!
58. Q: What do you call a guy who never farts in public?
A: A private tutor
59. Q: Why did the hipster burn his tongue with his pizza?
A: He ate it before it was cool!
60. Q: What dog keeps the best time?
A: A watch dog
Cheesy Jokes Clean – Best Cheesy Jokes
61. Q: What kind of crackers do firemen like in their soup?
62. Q: What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock?
A: Look grandpa, no hands!
63. Q: What is an astronaut’s favorite place on a computer?
A: The Space bar!
64. Q: Which month do soldiers hate most?
A: The month of March!
65. Q: What lights up a soccer stadium?
A: A soccer match
66. Q: Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil?
A: Because it’s pointless.
67. Q: Why did the man put his money in the freezer?
A: He wanted cold hard cash!
68. Q: What do call cheese that isn’t yours?
A: Nacho Cheese
69. Q: Why did the scarecrow win an award?
A: Because he was out-standing in his field.
70. Q: Which is the longest word in the dictionary?
A: “Smiles”, because there is a mile between each ‘s’
71. Q: Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
A: Because the chicken joke wasn’t invented yet.
72. Q: Why couldn’t dracula’s wife get to sleep?
A: Because of his coffin.
73. Q: What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A: A nervous wreck
74. Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
75. Q: What do you call an apology written in dots and dashes?
A: Remorse code.
76. Q: Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
A: It was two-tired!
77. Q: What did the elder chimney say to the younger chimney?
A: You’re too young to smoke!
78. Q. What did the lawyer name his daughter?
79. Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
A: An Investigator
80. Q: What stays in the corner and travels all over the world?
A: A stamp
Cheesy Jokes For Kids
81. Q. What did Geronimo say when he jumped out of the airplane?
82. Q. Where do snowmen keep their money?
A. In snow banks.
83. Q. What’s brown and sticky?
A. A stick.
84. Q. What did the water say to the boat?
A. Nothing, it just waved.
85. Q. What did the fish say when he swam into the wall?
86. Q. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
A. They don’t have the guts.
87. Q. Why did the man put his money in the freezer?
A. He wanted cold hard cash!
88. Q. What did the porcupine say to the cactus?
A. “Is that you mommy?”
89. Q. What did the grape do when it got stepped on?
A. It let out a little wine!
90. Q. How do you make a tissue dance?
A. Put a little boogey in it!
91. Q. Why do sea-gulls fly over the sea?
A. Because if they flew over the bay they would be bagels!
92. Q. What dog keeps the best time?
A. A watch dog.
93. Q. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
94. Q. How do crazy people go through the forest?
A. They take the psycho path.
95. Q. What do prisoners use to call each other?
A. Cell phones.
96. Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
A. Spoiled milk.
97. Q. Where do bees go to the bathroom?
A. At the BP station!
98. Q. What did the judge say when the skunk walked in the court room?
A. Odor in the court.
99. Q. Where do polar bears vote?
A. The North Poll
100. Q. Why did the tomato turn red?
A. It saw the salad dressing!
Cheesy Love Jokes
101. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
102. There are 206 bones in the human body… do you want another one?
103. Do you have a keg in your pants? (No! Why?) Cause I’d like to tap that!
104. Wanna ring in the new year with a bang?
105. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
106. I’d marry your cat just to get in the family.
107. I’ve gotta thirst, baby, and you smell like my Gatorade.
108. You know how they say skin is the largest organ? Not in my case.
109. Hi. I’m an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.
110. Did your father have sex with a carrot? Cause you’ve got nice eyes.
111. My love for you is like diarrhea. I can’t hold it in.
112. I’d suck a fart out of your ass and hold it like a bong hit.
113. Do you work at subway? Because you just gave me a footlong!
114. Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
115. Baby, I’m no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
116. Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
117. Lets play carpenter. First we get hammered, then I’ll nail you!
118. If your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?
119. Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.
120. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!