GTBank, also known as Guarantee Trust bank or just GTB, is a renowned bank in Africa that offers a wide range of financial services across many countries. The bank has a comprehensive number of services and for many years since its establishment in 1990, it has introduced several ways customers can reach out to the bank using different mediums such as visiting the bank, calling any of its lines, and sending an email.
Still, in regards to its customer services, the financial institution became the first of its kind in Nigeria to set up an entirely interactive contact center in 2006 and is known for its customer interaction across online platforms that include Whatapp. As much as the bank has made ways to make it easy for customers to interact with the bank’s customer care, questions such as ‘how to contact GTBank customer care’ arise every now and then. As such, here’s every way you can contact GTB’s customer care.
How To Contact GTBank Customer Care
Whether you need to make an inquiry about any of the bank’s services or you want to lay a complaint of any type, there are many channels to contact GTBank Customer care. Interestingly, you can contact the bank’s customer care from any part of the world at any time of the day.
GTConnect is one of the fastest ways to connect to GTBank as it is highly interactive, automated, and can be done from any part of the world using either a landline or mobile. It is a self-service contact center that provides an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system that lets users transact using the phone. You can also use the medium to speak to customer care representatives through this medium.
It is nevertheless worthy of note that if you are profiled on the system, GTConnect provides instant access to your account information from a touch-tone telephone set without minding your location. GTConnect works daily at any time or place.
GTBank Customer Care Call Lines
Head Office: +23412715227
GTConnect: +23414480000, 070048266328, +2348029002900, +2348039003900
Corporate Enquiries Only: +23412715227
Investor Relations Customer Care Line: +2348113791385
How To Video Chat GTB Customer Service Representatives
GTBank lets you video chat with a customer care service representative without minding your location. This can be down from 8 am to 5 pm West African time from Mondays to Fridays with the exception of public holidays observed in Nigeria. In addition, the bank makes sure that your conversations are private and secured by end-to-end encryption.
Before you initiate a video call to GTBank’s customer care service representatives, you must meet certain requirements and follow every step correctly. Below are the requirements and steps to follow:
Requirements For A GTBank Video Call
- Use a desktop or a laptop computer with a webcam (the platform does not support mobile devices).
- Have a stable internet service that does not restrict video calls.
- You must install a browser. The bank recommends Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet explorer. However, for customers who are calling with a Macbook computer, Mac OSX will receive a notification to install a browser plug-in before making any connection to the bank via video call.
- A headset or earpiece is important.
Steps To Initiate A GTBank Video Call
- Click on the Video Banking Icon using your computer
- Register your information
- Click on start a call
- The platform will confirm an available agent (may take a while if agents are busy)
Contacting GTB via Email
Using the right email channel to contact GTBank customer care helps to have your inquiry or complaint responded to within the shortest period of time possible. Below are the various emails for specific issues.
- If you have a complaint or inquiry about GTBank internet banking, send an email to [email protected]
- If you suspect fraudulent activities, send a mail to [email protected]
- Investors can send their emails to [email protected]
- For assistance of any sort, send an email to [email protected]
- For complaints, send your email to [email protected]
You Can Also Contact GTB Customer Care Using An Online Form
Another way of contacting GTBank customer care service can be done by filling a form online or through online GT Applications such as internet banking, GTMobile & GTWorld.
In the form, customers contacting the bank can select a category they intend to lay a complaint on, whether it’s personal banking-related or business banking-related issues. For any of the options chosen, the bank offers more options.
1. GTBank Social Media Support
You can choose to contact GTBank customer care using any social media platform you’re comfortable with. They include:
- Connect to GTBank via their Facebook Page
- You can reach the bank’s customer care on Twitter
- Reach out to them on their Instagram platform
- GTBank Linkedin
- GTBank Whatsapp number 07016974994
Online Chat with GTBank Customer Care
When you have a log-failed Money transaction complaint, the easiest and fastest way to contact the bank for support is through an online chat following the steps below, or by dialing the GTConnect numbers listed above.
- Visit GTBank’s website and locate the Online chat icon
- Click on the chat icon
- Enter your name and phone number
- Click on ‘issue type’
- Enter complain into the text box and press enter to send
- You’ll receive a response where necessary
- Click the ‘End Chat’ button to end the chat
FAQs About GTBank Customer Care
- What time of the day is best to call GTBank customer care line?
Using GTConnect, you can contact GTBank 24/7 every day of the week, including weekends and public holidays.
2. Is contacting GTBank Free?
No, you must have call units to call or send an SMS to the bank. To chat on WhatsApp, send an email, or make contact online, you must have an active data plan or be connected to Wi-Fi.
3. What is GTBank’s Whatsapp Number?
GTBank’s Whatsapp number is 07016974994
4. How Can I Talk to GTB Customer Care?
You can talk to GTBank customer care by visiting any GTBank branch, calling any of the numbers earlier above, sending an email, text, video calling, or chatting online through the GTBank website.
5. Can I call GTbank from any country?
Yes, GTBank makes it possible for anyone to call their customer care lines or contact them using any medium from any country.
6. How long does it take to speak to a GTbank customer care representative?
If you opt to place a phone call to the customer care of GTB, it might take a very short period for a customer care representative to respond or might take a little longer depending on the availability of the agent at the time of your call. However, GTConnect allows you to follow a voice prompt and select the services you’d want without having to speak to a customer care representative.