Jeff Jampol is a 64-year-old American producer, artist manager, music band promoter, former radio disc jockey, entrepreneur and engineer born on September 16, 1959. He is the founder and President of Jampol Artist Management (JAM, Inc) agency. It is known that Jeff is married with two children but neither the name of his wife nor his children has ever been disclosed to the public.
Jeff Jampol has managed the estate of some very big shots in the music industry, some of whom include Jim Morrison, Janice Joplin, The Doors, Michael Jackson, and Ottis Redding.
His amazing work in the entertainment industry has earned him two Emmy and two Grammy award nominations. In 2011, he emerged winner of a Grammy Award under the category of Best Long Form Music Video for producing The Doors: When You’re Strange. Find out more about his personal life and net worth below.
Summary of Jeffrey Jampol’s Biography
- Full name: Jeffrey Jampol
- Nickname: Jeff
- Gender: Male
- Date of birth: September 16, 1959
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Current Residence: Greater Los Angeles Area, California
- Jeffrey Jampol’s Age: 64 Years Old
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Religion: Christianity
- Marital Status: Married
- Jeffrey Jampol’s Children: 2
- Jeffrey Jampol’s Height in Inches: 6′ 2″
- Jeffrey Jampol’s Height in Centimetres: 188
- Jeffrey Jampol’s Weight: 79 Kg
- Biceps Size: 14.5 inches
- Body measurements in inches: 44-39-35 (chest-waist-hips)
- Shoe Size (US): 11
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Jeffrey Jampol’s Net worth: $18.5 million
- Famous for: His successful career
- Jeffrey Jampol’s Instagram: wemanagelegends
How Old Is Jeff Jampol, and Where Was He Born?
Jeff Jampol is 64 years old and was born as Jeffrey Jampol on the 16th of September 1959 in Los Angeles, California. There is no available information about his mother, but his father, on the other hand, is Richard Jampol, a realtor and architect. It is not clear whether Richard was involved in Jeff’s life as he once described his childhood as being very lonely with no male friends or male figure around him.
Jeff Jampol said he was exposed to rock and roll music very early in life, precisely when he was about six or seven years old and somehow, the sound and lyrics resonated with him. This made him fall in love with music at that young age and since then, he has never looked back.
He went on to attend the Hutchins School of Liberal Studies at Sonoma State University in California, from where he graduated with a degree in Media Studies. After graduating, he began working in the music industry and established Jampol Artist Management Agency which focuses mostly on the protection of artists legacy. Under his agency, he also manages various upcoming and made music artists.
As a producer, Jeff Jampol produced some movies and documentaries including American Masters (1985), Janis: Little Girl Blue (2015), The Doors: R-Evolution (2014), and Sympathy for the Devil: The Underground. He also co-produced the musical One Night for Janis Joplin as well as When You’re Strange, the 2009 music documentary film about the American rock band The Doors.
Jeff has worked with a number of popular record labels such as Atlantic, Columbia and WEA Records. Most recently, he worked on a theatrical documentary for Janis Joplin in 2019. He has held the position of Adjunct Professor at the University of California from 1997 to date.
Jeff Jampol’s Wife and Children
Jeff Jampol is married with two children – a son and a daughter. Although part of his job is to manage the career of people in the limelight, he himself seems not to be comfortable being in the spotlight. This probably explains why he has chosen to keep his personal life, especially his family, off the radar. Consequently, the names of his wife and kids are not known. It is, however, known that he resides in Los Angeles, California with his family.
He Suffered Heroin Addiction
In 1989, Jeff Jampol’s addiction to heroin landed him in the hospital and almost led to the amputation of one of his legs. This was because the nerves in the leg were damaged by his constant injection of the hard drug. However, instead of carrying out the amputation right away, the anesthesiologist called for a critical delay, asking him to detox for seven to ten days before the amputation.
Unexpectedly, Jeff’s surgeon noticed the growth of new tissue and as a result, chose to carry out a reconstructive surgery to save the leg. Afterward, Jampol abandoned heroin, got clean and made a come-back to the music industry four years later.
What Is Jeff Jampol’s Net Worth
Jeff Jampol’s net worth is estimated to be around $18.5 million and it will most definitely increase with the passage of time as he has shown no signs of slowing down or taking a bow.
Even though Jeff Jampol is not one to flaunt his wealth, there is no gainsaying that he is a wealthy man considering the number of years he has been actively involved in the entertainment business.
Jeff Jampol Height
The artist manager is considerably tall. He measures 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) in height and weighs about 174.16 pounds (79 kg) with biceps that measure 14.5 inches. Jeff Jampol also has brown hair and a pair of brown eyes.
Quick Facts About Jeff Jampol
- Who is Jeff Jampol? Jeff Jampol, born on September 16, 1959, is an American producer, artist manager, music band promoter, former radio disc jockey, entrepreneur, and engineer. He is also the founder and President of Jampol Artist Management (JAM, Inc), a renowned agency in the music industry.
- Where is Jeff Jampol from? Jeff Jampol is from Los Angeles, California, USA.
- What is Jeff Jampol’s net worth? Jeff Jampol’s estimated net worth is $18.55 Million US dollars
- Is Jeff Jampol married? Does he have any children? Yes, Jeff Jampol is married and has two children – one son and one daughter.
- What is Jeff Jampol’s educational background? Jeff graduated with a degree in Media Studies from Sonoma State University.
- How tall is Jeff Jampol and what is his weight? Jeff Jampol is approximately 6′ 2″ tall and weighs about 174 lbs.
- Who are some famous artists Jeff Jampol has managed? Jeff Jampol has managed several famous artists and bands, such as Otis Redding, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, and Ramones.
- Where does Jeff Jampol currently live? Jeff resides with his wife and two children in the Greater Los Angeles Area, California.