Jujimufu is an award-winning weightlifter who gained widespread recognition thanks to a viral video of him lifting 100 lbs while doing weighted chair splits. he also competed on America’s Got Talent season 11 where he showcased his talent on the show by lifting Heidi Klum above his head while simultaneously doing the splits. Jujimufu became an internet sensation with his acrobatic arts known as tricking, he built an online community of followers long before the evolution of social media.
Jujimufu’s Bio (Age)
Jujimufu was born Jon Call in Huntsville Alabama on the 9th of December, 1986. He has two siblings; a brother and a sister, and parents who are still together. As a child, he played video games and engaged in various other activities typical of kids but was soon weary of them and wanted something more challenging. One of his friends who was already a black belt in taekwondo introduced him to the art and it was love at the first trial.
After showing a lot of enthusiasm for keeping fit and healthy, his parents bought him his first gym membership at the age of 14. This is where he started to develop more size and strength. He has been training and dieting since 1999. In 2000, Jujimufu started teaching himself something called tricking. In 2002 he launched the website trickstutorials.com where he grew the largest community of online tricksters outside of social media. As he grew into an adult, he began to combine his tricking talents with recreational bodybuilding and strength pursuits.
He incorporated acrobatics and anabolic workouts into his tricking regimen resulting in an online coaching business. The business was created in 2014 and is called Acrobolix; which is a wordplay on acrobatic and anabolic. With his new brand, Jujimufu developed increased credibility as a pioneer in the online fitness community. With the advent of social media, he joined YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram in 2014 and began gaining traction as an influencer.
His exponentially growing account on Instagram of over 1.2 million followers and a similarly growing YouTube channel of more than 500 k subscribers has established him as an internet heavyweight. On his training pattern, he does the resistance training about six days a week and during summer and fall, he tricks three days a week. To keep up with his dieting he feeds on a generic bodybuilder diet which constitutes 6 meals a day and includes a daily PCF (protein-carbohydrate-fat) ratio of 40:40:20.
Jujimufu’s Wife Sam
Jujimufu is a married man. While he has not revealed elaborate details about his partner, he did mention her in an interview as well as in a couple’s goal video on his social media feed. Aside from that, there is no other information present on her as Jujimufu has kept his private life private.
See Also: Rachel De Barros Biography, Facts, Everything You Need To Know
Height and Body Measurements
The blond curly-haired acrobat stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 meters) and has a bodyweight of 235 lbs (107 kg). His maximum lifts include 650 lbs dead-lift, 405 lbs bench press, and 550 lbs back squat.
Jujimufu’s net worth from his career as an American professional weightlifter is impressive. His YouTube channel is very famous and several valuation agencies record his estimated income as $2.4k – $38.1k monthly and $28.6k – $457.3k yearly.
Other Facts About Jujimufu
– He once purchased a pair of pants called Brigade Trainers. His wife liked it so much that she took it from him without his permission! Rather than fight about it, Jujimufu contacted the product owner so that he could purchase a custom set. Now, the Jujimufu pants are available online for $59.95.
– He adopted the moniker Jujimufu at the age of 14 after several failed attempts to pick an AOL messenger username. He mashed the keyboard in anger and got the moniker. A funny way to get a name, but if it works it works, right?
– Jujimufu prefers eating hypoallergenic foods. He avoids oats, wheat, peanut butter, and milk. He also eats very high quantities of foods like garlic, ginger, lemons, cinnamon, as well as fresh fruits, and vegetables every day to maintain his health.
– Jujimufu possesses the body of a strongman and the flexibility of a gymnast. His insanely acrobatic feats challenge larger-than-life wrestlers like Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage.
– Jujimufu’s judge cuts in America’s Got Talent comprised swinging from a rope to a chair, fighting and rotating someone in a gorilla suit, and lifting a lady on a mat in front of him. Despite all these, he was still eliminated.
– After graduation, he worked as technical manager for a biotechnology company for seven years. Jujimufu stopped working in December 2016 because the financial value of his fitness business increased exponentially, enabling him to cancel his former engagement.