Julianna Rose Mauriello is an American actress, singer, and dancer with an Italian hereditary. She is famous for her role as Stephanie in ‘Lazy Town’, a girl who wishes to help the residents live a more active lifestyle, with the help of superhero Sportacus.
Mauriello’s interest in theatre arts sprung at a very young age, thus she joined a Professional Performing Arts School to further improve her talent. She is credited for her renowned stage performances as well as commercials with Disney Entertainment, Wendy’s, and Volvo.
Julianna Rose Mauriello’s Age and Early Life
It was on the 26th of May and in the year 1991 that Julianna Rose Mauriello was birthed. According to records, she was born in Irvington, New York. She has a brother and an elder sister (Alex) who is also an actress. Growing up in a family of artiste hugely inspired her to join the entertainment industry.
It has often been expressed that Mauriello was one of the praiseworthy students in her days at the Professional Performing Arts School, where she received lessons in ballet, jazz dance, jigging, and Irish stunt dancing lessons.
As one who aspired to become an actress, Mauriello made her stage debut in 2002 after coming in contact with her first agent, Nancy Carson. Her first role was that of Lil Titch in the revival of Rodgers & Hammerstein classic, Oklahoma. This was followed by Gypsy, a musical fable with Bernadette Peters. Other screen appearances include TV commercials for Disney Entertainment, Volvo, Wendy’s, and AstraZeneca (Nexium).
Julianna Rose Mauriello had her breakthrough when she was cast as Stephanie in a Nickelodeon series for children. As it happened, the girl who was originally picked for the role declined the offer, Mauriello accepted it and soon moved to Iceland to begin the shooting of the series.
The recognition she earned from the series brought a handful of other roles her way. She went on to host many award shows and events while also appearing in TV shows across over 70 countries and 5 continents.
Mauriello is completely a different and mature person, she is no longer the little girl we all watched growing up, gone are the pinky hair and dress days. She left the show when she out-grew the age of the series’ character and is yet to play any other significant acting role till date. It is said that she focused fully on her studies and was able to graduate as an occupational therapist. Also, it has been commonly assumed that she is set to build a career in the field.
It is pretty obvious that Mauriello earned for herself a substantial amount of money in all her years in the spotlight. In view of that, one can understand why various sources have placed her net worth at around $2 million. But then, this is only an estimated amount which may not reflect the true extent of her riches.
Height and Other Facts to Know About Julianna
1. She is 4 inches taller than 5 feet (1.64 m); her hair and eyes color is Brown.
2. She is an American citizen but of Irish, Italian and German ancestry. Her birth sign is Gemini.
3. Julianna attended Middlebury College from 2010 to 2013.
4. She met her boyfriend during high school. They had their first date during their prom and have been together ever since then. Not long past, she shared a photo of both of them having a good time on Instagram.
5. Her favorite rock band is U2 and she loves the Simpsons.
6. Mauriello learned how to speak Icelandic in order to play the character of 9-year old Stephanie. She received training for over 5 different dance styles including jazz, tumbling, Irish step dancing, ballet, and tap.
7. Not only did she train as a professional singer, Mauriello made some contributions in the field of fashion designing.
8. Rose has traveled around the world more than a good number of the world’s population.
9. She participated in an educational film made in 2006 named ‘Hip Hop Kids: Hip- Hop Homeroom: Math’ and also featured in the 2008 film ‘A Fix’.
10. The actress is addicted to buying purses and bags and enjoys spending most of her time with her family.
11. Julianna believes in dreaming big. On several occasions, she has asserted that one can be great at anything desired if the passion is strong enough.