Madison Oberg is Carson Wentz’s wife, whom he married at the Lake House Inn in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, on July 16, 2018. Madison is a Lexington, Kentucky native, born on June 21, 1997, and is currently 26 years old; she already has a daughter with Wentz.
Their marriage was very publicized as a result of the manner in which it unfolded. Carson Wentz had asked her to marry him in February 2018 out of the excitement of seeing his team claim their first-ever Super Bowl Championship alongside earning a Championship ring.
Madison Oberg Biography
Madison Oberg is the third child of Brian Oberg and Lisa Broughton. She is a native of Lexington, Kentucky, United States and was born on 21st June 1997. Madison Oberg first attended Ozark Christian University before she moved to Missouri Southern State University.
There is no available information concerning the career of Carson Wentz’s beautiful bride as she is yet to be present on social media. However, it has been observed that she was once involved in charity work that took her to Haiti as a fellow of the Mobilization Team.
Madison Oberg’s Family
Madison Oberg is blessed to be among the few that have settled down with their best friend after a few months of dating. She reportedly met her footballer beau during the time she was on a humanitarian duty in Haiti, having that Carson Wentz was also in the same country at that given time.
How Madison Oberg Became Carson Wentz’s Wife
Oberg and Wentz reportedly kicked off their relationship in 2017 but decided to keep it private, away from the media. They later made the love affair public in December 2017, when the American footballer underwent knee surgery and uploaded a picture of him and Madison Oberg from his hospital bed on his Instagram account.
Wentz got down on his knees to propose to his girlfriend a few days after his team clinched the Championship. He went on to express his joy of having his best friend say yes to his marriage proposal on his Twitter handle on the 6th of February 2018, as he is very active on social media.
A few months later, the couple solemnized their union in a small wedding ceremony held at Bucks County in July 2018. Wentz took to his Instagram on 16th July to share the breathtaking pictures of their wedding and also cited how lucky he is to have an amazing wife in the person of Madison Oberg.
Oberg’s husband, Carson Wentz has become a big name in the American National Football League as a result of his performances on the field of play which has earned him many titles and awards including National Football League Offensive Rookie for the month of September 2016 and Bert Bell Award.
The Philadelphia Eagles picked the NFL star in April 2016 NFL Draft and he broke the record in the National Football League as the first quarterback to have been selected by the NFL club during the first round of an NFL draft since Donovan McNabb in the year 1999. Carson Wentz has remained with the Eagles till date.
Facts About Carson Wentz’s Wife
1. Madison Oberg has worked as an intern at a charity organisation known as Mission of Hope: Haiti, which spawned her travel to Haiti for humanitarian work.
2. Following her study at Ozark Christian University, the elegant wife of Carson Wentz previously gained employment at Ozark Admission situated at Joplin, Missouri, United States.
3. Oberg’s husband is five years older than her as he was born on 30th December 1992 while Madison Oberg born on 21st June 1997.
4. Her husband has a charity foundation that goes by the name of AO1 Foundation which he launched in 2017. And his foundation has went on to collaborate with a non-profit organisation, Mission of Hope: Haiti to construct a sports compl
ex in the country.
5. The gorgeous bride of Carson Wentz is the youngest child of her parents. She has two older sisters named Lauren Oberg who was born in 1991 and Alexis Oberg born in 1995.