Most people know Misa Campo as the stunning Canadian model who is also an Instagram star. Many also know that she has appeared in several renowned magazines and has been named amongst the sexiest women in the world. However, not many know that before all the glitz and glam, Campo was just a regular bartender. Not many also know that it was her boss who initially encouraged her to try her hands at modelling. Want to know more interesting facts about this Canadian hottie? You are in the right place as we have all the juicy facts here.
Misa Campo (birth name – Michika Devieux) was born on the 28th of January 1988 in the city of Montreal, Quebec Province, Canada. Her nationality is Canadian and she has a mixed ethnicity, comprising of Dutch ancestry (paternal) and Filipino ancestry (maternal). Campo hails from a family of five which includes her mom, dad and two sisters named Jen and Marie. It seems that her parents separated at some point with her dad moving to California while her mom remained in Montreal.
The future Instagram star thus split her time between the two North-American cities. She lived with her dad from age two to eight and thereafter returned and settled down in Canada. With regards to her educational background, Misa Campo has disclosed that she was an average student and often skipped classes. This fetched her several disciplinary measures but she managed to obtain her high school diploma.
On leaving high school, Misa Campo found a job as a bartender in a Montreal night club. Her natural stunning looks stood her out and her boss urged her to try her hands at modelling. Her employer did not stop at this juncture but also connected her to some talent agents. Campo impressed the agents with her natural poise and elegance and soon landed a modelling gig at Sport Compact Performance Car Racing Show in Montreal. After this humble debut, Campo got other professional gigs and later moved to Los Angeles in order to get more opportunities. Since landing in the city of angels, Campo’s career has been on the upsurge. She has landed spots in magazines such as Maxim and DragSports (where she was named model of the month for the December edition). The Montreal native has also appeared in reputable publications such as FHM Magazine (February 2011), Version C Models Magazine, Uno and Sports Illustrated (2018).
Apart from mainstream modelling, Misa Campo has expertly mined the powers of Instagram in order to boost her popularity and fame. She joined the social media platform in 2013 and often posts tasteful and gorgeous photos of herself on her handle. This has increased her popularity tremendously and her followers run into hundreds of thousands. It has also led to another source of income for Campo as she is paid handsomely to promote items from various fashion brands. All these have contributed to her impressive net worth of $1 million.
Height And Other Body Measurements
Given the fact that she is a professional model, one would expect Misa Campo to have some impressive stats and she does not disappoint. The Canadian national is 5 feet 6 inches tall (1.68m) and her weight is given as 125lbs or 57kg. Other additional measurements are bust – 34 inches (86cm), waist – 24 inches (60cm) and hips – 34 inches (86cm). Campo also has luxuriant brown hair, as well as a pair of captivating brown eyes.
Other Facts About Misa Campo
1. She once tried her hand at a singing career in Japan. The language barrier, however, proved insurmountable and she gave up that venture.
2. She is a budding actress and appeared in the 2011 Indonesian horror film, Pacar Hantu Perawan.
3. Campo is also a beauty queen and won Miss Rocawear title in her native Canada in 2006.
4. The popular men’s lifestyle magazine, FHM, named her amongst the 100 sexiest women in the world in 2011.
5. Campo has a charitable heart and participated in a 2014 fundraiser for breast cancer awareness.
6. The model is multilingual and speaks French, English and Filipino languages.
7. She is also a video vixen and appeared in Justin Timberlake’s 2013 single, Suit and Tie.
8. She has a beloved dog named Dani – a Siberian husky that also has his own Instagram page.
9. Her online presence is quite impressive. She has over 1.6 million followers on Facebook and more than 295k followers on Instagram.
10. Campo appeared on the cover of FHM, Philippines edition, in 2018.