Miss Africa USA Pageant was the largest and the most publicized pageant that features African women in the United States of America today.
The pageant accepted Applications for the Miss Africa USA Pageant in 2013 which was later hosted in June 2014.
All Applicants were required to follow the recommended steps outlined in order to complete the Registration Process for the Pageant.
Once the Registration Process was completed, the Pageant Manager communicated with the registrants, keeping them informed of every step needed to take so as to progress through the competition from Auditions, Interviews, Semi Finals and Finals.
- Applicant must have at least one parent from an African country.
- An applicant with parents from two countries will choose to represent only one country of her choice.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old on or before the date of the pageant she wishes to compete in.
- Applicants above 30 years of age will not be accepted
- We accept Applications from students, professionals and girls wishing to develop themselves and improve their status.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to have a humanitarian platform and an appropriate and achievable community project.
- No Pageant Experience is required.
- Applicants must be female at birth and single.
THOSE WHO WERE BEING SPONSORED BY A PAGEANT SYSTEM, HAD THEIR PAGEANT DIRECTOR CONTACT. MORE INFORMATION COULD BE FOUND ON THE PAGEANT DIRECTOR PAGE.
Candidates were also required to know much about Africa under these categories:
Business in Africa, Technology, PAfrican Politics, Sports in Africa, Entertainment in Africa, African Religion, Travel experiences across Africa, Bizarre News, How To, History of Africa, Humour, Arts & Literature, African Food, Breaking News in Africa. These are essential but not limited.
BELOW WERE THE STEPS TAKEN TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Once you had registered and Paid your registration fee, that was final, because we started working on your enrollment immediately so your fee was not refundable.
- Read Through the Criteria and Eligibility information
- Fill out the Application Form, answering every question the best you can.
- Submit the Application online.
- Visit the Payments Page and pay your Application Fee of $100 online or call 240 440 2166 for more payment options.
- If you pay online, you must email the paypal receipt
- If you mailed your money order, please call 240 440 2166.
After completing the above steps, you would need to submit a 5-10 min Audition video. After review of your video, we would schedule an interview.
Other categories of interest include Politics in Africa, Crime in Africa, Timeless Contents and Resources, Prominent Individuals Profile, Life & Style, Health, Nature, Education, Culture, Q&A, Love & Romance.
Read African stories from modern day African perspective below: