Oscar Maximilian Jackman is the adopted son of Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness. He was born by a certain woman named Amber on the 15th day of May 2000 and adopted by his celebrity parents in the same year. Although being a part of Hugh Jackman’s family launched Oscar into the limelight, they are so protective of him that there is almost nothing about him on the internet.
Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness went the way of adoption after Deborra-Lee suffered two miscarriages and needed a respite from trying for another baby. Ever since his adoption, they have blossomed as a family and many who aren’t aware of his adoption wouldn’t guess that he really isn’t their biological child.
When it looked like their decision with Oscar was a marvelous idea, the power couple went on a second round and adopted a baby girl who they named Ava Eliot Jackman to complete their family. Read on to find out more facts about Oscar Maximilian Jackman, his family, and background details.
Summary of Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s Biography
- Full name: Oscar Maximilian Jackman
- Gender: Male
- Date of birth: 15th day of May 2000
- Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s Age: 23 Years Old
- Ethnicity: Mixed
- Nationality: Australian
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s Parents: Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness
- Siblings: Ava Eliot Jackman
- Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s Height in Inches: 6 feet 2 inches
- Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s Height in Meters: 1.88m
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Famous for: Being Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness’s son
Who Is Oscar Maximilian Jackman, Hugh Jackman’s Son
The exact date Oscar Maximillian Jackman was adopted by his celebrity parents, Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness are nowhere near the records, however, it is already known that Oscar joined the population of the earth on the 15th day of May 2000.
More so, Oscar’s true origins are yet to be traced and he is reportedly said that he is biracial- indicating he has a bit of everything- African-American, Caucasian, Hawaiian and Cherokee. As per his nationality, Oscar is an Australian.
With regards to the details of his education, Oscar Maximilian Jackman is believed to be a student in one of the prestigious institutions where his family resides. The exact details of the school he attends is yet to be disclosed.
Similarly, Maximillian is yet to begin a career of his own. We would do an update as soon as he begins pursuing a career. Who knows, he might follow in his father’s stead or better still tread the same path as his mom or probably do something totally different. Well, we will all keep our fingers crossed and see what life has in store for him.
Facts About Hugh Jackman’s Son
He Shares a Great Bond With His Family
Oscar is closely knitted with his family, they often spend quality time bonding with each other. One remarkable outing the family had was their visitation to Disneyland in 2009.
More so, the little lad uses his father’s fame as Wolverine to pick up little girls. Unlike other children who would shield away from fame, Oscar Maximilian Jackman tends to love the spotlight and is not overwhelmed by his father’s status. Interestingly, in his younger years, his father revealed in an interview that the lad also uses his fame as a line when trying to woo girls. Also, Hugh Jackman disclosed that he helped him to understand what it takes to have a lady around.
His mother and his little sister ain’t left out in his world. He is often spotted with Deborrarr-Lee at different spots alongside her baby sister.
His Father is His Super Hero
Just like he is a superhero in movies, Hugh Jackman has in every way done the same for his family. One heart melting events in which he saved his family was when he recused his kids from a riptide that occurred in Australia some time ago in March 2016. With the aid of an unknown man, he successfully saved his kids.
Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s Net Worth
As at the day this article was penned down, Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s net worth is yet to be revealed as it is still under review. He is also known not to have been professionally involved in any kind of business. However, His father, Hugh Jackman has a net worth of $100 million which he mostly earned through his acting career while his mother Deborra-Lee Furness has an estimated net worth of $10 million. By the time he begins to pursue a career in any field of life’s endeavor, we are sure to let you know what his finances will be.
Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s Height and Body Measurement
Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s height is 6 feet 2 inches, 188cm and he is growing to be a fine young man, though still young, he has got lots of ladies tripping for him! He is quite tall for his age and he has brown eyes and brown hairs.
Quick Facts About Hugh Jackman’s Son, Oscar Maximilian Jackman
- Who is Oscar Maximilian Jackman? Oscar Maximilian Jackman is the adopted son of famous Australian actor Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness. Born in 2000, Oscar is the couple’s first child. They later adopted a daughter named Ava Eliot Jackman. After facing fertility challenges, Hugh and Deborra-Lee turned to adoption and have openly shared their experiences with the process.
- Who are Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s parents? Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s adoptive parents are Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness. His biological mother was Amber Lanham. His biological father’s details are unknown.
- What is Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s nationality and ethnicity? Oscar is an American, born in California. He is of mixed-race, having African-American, White, Hawaiian, Bosnian, and Cherokee roots.
- What is Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s height? Oscar stands approximately at 5 feet 7 inches (1.67m) tall.
- Does Oscar Maximilian Jackman have any siblings? Oscar has an adoptive sister named Ava Eliot Jackman, whom Hugh and Deborra-Lee Furness adopted in 2005. He also has two biological sisters, Nyomi and Olivia Lanham, raised by their aunt Rochelle.
- How old is Oscar Maximilian Jackman? Oscar was born on 15th May 2000, making him 23 years old as of today.
- How did Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness come to adopt Oscar? After struggling with infertility issues and experiencing two miscarriages, the couple decided to adopt. They adopted Oscar as an infant in 2000.
- Does Oscar Maximilian Jackman know his roots? Yes, Oscar is aware of his Bosnian heritage. When he was young, his parents got him a Croatian/Bosnian cookbook. At age 18, he chose to reunite with his biological family, meeting his sisters and his aunt.
- Has Oscar Maximilian Jackman met his biological family? Yes, when Oscar turned 18, he chose to meet his biological family. His biological mother had passed away in 2005, and his grandfather passed away in 2018, both before they could meet him.
- What is known about Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s education? Oscar attended New York Ross School and graduated in 2019. After graduating, he enrolled at a college in the New York area.
- What is Oscar Maximilian Jackman’s current occupation? As of now, Oscar has not publicly disclosed his career choices after graduating from college. He tends to keep a low profile.
- Is Oscar Maximilian Jackman dating anyone? Oscar was romantically linked to Grace Hingston-Hurtado, whom he met in New York through a mutual friend.
- What was Hugh Jackman’s parenting style towards Oscar? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness believed in open and honest conversations with their children. As Oscar grew older, they shifted from setting strict rules to explaining reasons behind them.