The bible is the most popular book in the universe today. Despite the fact that it has come a long way, the bible still remains relevant and never loses its taste. The bible contains thousands of verses and each verse is relevant, popular and unique in their own way. Some verses are however, more popular than others for some reasons; but that does not make them more relevant than the other verses nor does it make other verses less significant; each has an issue it is addressing. Here are some of the most popular bible verses for your delight.
Popular Bible Verses About Love and Family
1. 1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
2. 1 John 4:18-19 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us.
3. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
4. Mark 12:31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
5. Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
6. Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
7. John 8:13 The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”
8. Colossians 3:14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
9. Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
10. Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
11. 1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
12. Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
13. Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
14. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
15. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
16. Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
17. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
18. Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
19. Ephesians 5:33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
20. John 3:16″ For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
21. Psalm 18:1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.
22. Matthew 22:27-29 Finally, the woman died. Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?” Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
Popular Bible Verses About Life and Death
23. John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
24. John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
25. 1 John 5:20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true–even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
26. Romans 3:23 for fall have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
27. Job 12:9 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
28. 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
29. Genesis 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
30. John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
31. Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
32. Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
33. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
34. Proverbs 14:27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, turning a man from the snares of death.
35. Proverbs 18:21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
36. Romans 5:10 For if, when we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!
37. Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
38. Romans 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
39. Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
40. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
41. Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
42. Psalms 62:1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
43. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
44. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
45. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
46. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
47. John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
48. Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
49. Acts 2:38 Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
50. John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Popular Bible Verses About Faith and Hope
51. Mark 11:23 – For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
52. Matthew 9:29 – Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
53. Mark 9:24 – And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
54. James 2:24 – Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
55. Luke 17:6 And the Lord said, If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you might say to this sycamine tree, Be you plucked up by the root, and be you planted in the sea; and it should obey you.
56. Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
57. 1 Thessalonians 1:3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;
58. Philemon 1:6 That the communication of your faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
59. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
60. 1 John 5:14 – And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
61. Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
62. Ephesians 2:8-9 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (Read More…)
63. Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
64. Romans 8:35 – Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
65. Psalms 7:1 – (Shiggaion of David, which he sang unto the LORD, concerning the words of Cush the Benjamite.) O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
66. 2 Kings 18:5 – He trusted in the LORD God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor [any] that were before him.
67. 2 Peter 3:13 – Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
68. James 1:6 – But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
69. James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavers is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
70. James 2:14 What does it profit, my brothers, though a man say he has faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
71. 1 Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith to salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
72. 1 Peter 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
80. 1 John 5:4 – For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.
81. Mark 9:23 – Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth.
82. Luke 17:6 – And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.
83. Hebrews 11:1-39 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Read More…)
84. Matthew 9:22 – But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.
85. Psalms 40:4 – Blessed [is] that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
86. James 1:3 – Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
87. Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said to them, Truly I say to you, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say to this mountain, Be you removed, and be you cast into the sea; it shall be done.
88. Luke 7:50 And he said to the woman, Your faith has saved you; go in peace.
Popular Bible Verse tattoos
89. Galatians 6:17 From now on let no person trouble me [by making it necessary for me to vindicate my apostolic authority and the divine truth of my Gospel], for I bear on my body the [brand] marks of the Lord Jesus [the wounds, scars, and other outward evidence of persecutions—these testify to His ownership of me]!
90. Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.
91. Romans 8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
92. 1 Corinthians 13:4- 8 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
93. 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
94. Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever.
95. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
96. John 13:7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”
97. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
98. Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.25: Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her…
99. Isaiah 40:31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles.
100. Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Popular Bible Verses About Strength
101. Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
102. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
103. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
104. Isaiah 33:2O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
105. Isaiah 40:29-31 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
106. Habakkuk 3:19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.
107. Ephesians 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
108. Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
109. Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
110. Psalm 119:28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
111. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
112. Psalm 22:19 But you, O LORD, be not far off; O my Strength, come quickly to help me.
113. Psalm 28:7-8 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
114. Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
115. Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
116. Nehemiah 8:10 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
117. Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.”