Still in retrospect, we would like to take a look at some inspiring Princess Diana Quotes.
The international sweetheart had often described herself as always wearing her heart around her sleeves. Her kindness was not difficult to detect as she was fondly called “The Queen of hearts”.
Here are warm Princess Diana quotes that reminds us we are only humans on a mission of love.
1. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
2. Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.
3. I don’t go by the rule book. I lead from the heart, not the head.
4. Hugs can do great amounts of good – especially for children.
5. I would like a monarchy that has more contact with its people and I don’t mean by riding round bicycles and things like that, but just having a more in-depth understanding.
6. Only do what your heart tells you.
7. Family is the most important thing in the world.
8. Helping people in need is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny.
9. The greatest problem in the world today is intolerance. Everyone is so intolerant of each other.
10. They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?
11. I touch people. I think everyone needs that. Placing a hand on a friend’s face means making contact.
12. Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.
13. I’d like to be a queen of people’s hearts, in people’s hearts, but I don’t see myself being queen of this country. I don’t think many people will want me to be queen.
14. I like to be a free spirit. Some don’t like that, but that’s the way I am.
15. HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it.
16. Everyone needs to be valued. Everything has the potential to give something back.
17. I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved.
18. You can’t comfort the afflicted with afflicting the comfortable.
19. The biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.
20. If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
21. People think that at the end of the day, a man is the only answer. Actually a fulfilling job is better for me.
22. Life is just a journey
23. If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to it, look after it. You must protect it.
24. Two things stand like stone: kindness in another’s trouble; courage in your own.
25. If men had to have babies, they would only ever have one each.
26. I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.