Tiffany Dupont is an American actress. She initially gained popularity for her Hadassah role in One Night with the King (2006). Tiffany also garnered massive fame by portraying Frannie Morgan in ABC’s 2007 to 2011 sensational family drama, Greek. Dupont is quite a versatile personality. In addition to acting, she is well-grounded in music, being a music major graduate, professional dancer, and violinist. Dupont is also a model, martial artist and bike enthusiast. More details about the beautiful actress unfold below.
Tiffany Dupont’s Biography
Tiffany Dupont was born on the 22nd day of March 1981. Her middle name is Louise. Tiffany is one of the four children of John Dupont (an aircraft engineer), and his wife Milly Dupont (a professional dancer/choreographer). She has a brother and two sisters namely; John, Jessica, and Christelle. While she was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tiffany grew up in Burke, Fairfax County, Virginia, both in the United States.
Tiffany Dupont started showing interest in sports and music from childhood. She started dancing at three, training in martial arts at six, and taking lessons in classical violin at eight. After elementary and middle school, Dupont attended Lake Braddock Secondary School in Burke. During her high school days, Tiffany actively participated in a variety of extracurricular activities including athletics, martial arts, dance, music, and acting. She was a member of both the school’s orchestra and theater.
On graduating from high school in 1999, Tiffany Dupont attended the Gainesville College in Georgia where she studied music and advertising. She subsequently gained admission into the University of Georgia, Athens (UGA) and majored in Music. As an undergraduate, Dupont was a founding member and violinist of The Dave Matthews Cover Tribute Band, with whom she toured the country. She was also a member of UGA’s Symphony Orchestra. Tiffany went on to earn a complete scholarship to train in violin playing.
Although Tiffany’s major interest was in music, she was swayed into acting through modeling, television commercials, and shows. She actually started modeling and appearing in commercials from the age of twelve. She has featured in popular fashion mags such as Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and Essence. In 2008, she appeared in Plain White T band’s “Natural Disaster” music video.
Tiffany Dupont’s Movies and TV Shows
Dupont began professional acting in 2002. She first appeared in a minor role on an episode of CBS’ situation comedy, Yes, Dear (2002-2006). She later made her movie debut in the 2003 comedy film, Cheaper by the Dozen. Tiffany also made a guest appearance in Joan of Acadia. In 2004, Tiffany portrayed the character of Lydia McBride in the history/fiction movie, The Work and the Glory. The same year, she guest-starred as Colleen in the 2001-2005 TV series, Grounded for Life.
2006 was a big year for Dupont as she landed two lead roles in both a movie and a television series – One Night with the King and The Bedford Diaries respectively. While she starred as Hadassah (who would later become Queen Esther) in the former, she portrayed Sara Gregory in the latter. In One Night with the King, Tiffany Dupont had the privilege to share the screen with famous British actor Peter O’Toole. Queen Esther turned out to be Tiffany’s breakthrough role as her excellent portrayal of the character endeared her to millions of hearts. The role earned her such massive popularity that catapulted her to stardom.
Following the exposure, Dupont earned another big role in ABC Family’s dramedy series, Greek where played lead character Frannie Morgan from 2007 to 2011. During her portrayal of Frannie, Tiffany also made guest appearances in a number of other TV series such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Outlaw, The Whole Truth, CSI: New York, 90210, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory and The Glades. She also played a lead role in the romantic-comedy movie, He’s Such a Girl (2009).
Tiff has subsequently appeared in numerous other TV series in both minor and recurring roles. Prominent among them are: CSI: Miami (2012), Supernatural (2013), NCIS: Los Angeles (2014), Anger Management (2014), Murder in the First (2016), Star (2018), and Proven Innocent (2019).
Tiffany Dupont has an estimated net worth of $800,000. She mainly grossed her wealth from the proceeds of her acting career. Dupont also earns significant sums through modeling and featuring in brand advertisements.
Facts About Tiffany Dupont
1. Tiffany Dupont is a women rights and gender equality activist. Among the causes she is committed to is The Geena Davis Institute for Gender in the Media.
2. Dupont is a devoted Christian, attends services regularly and is also a member of her church’s Girls Ministry. Tiff once hinted in an interview while commenting on her role in One Night with King that she wishes to play only decent roles.
3. Quite interesting to note that Tiffany learned of earning her popularizing Queen Esther role in church. Her pastor announced it!
4. Dupont won the Miss University of Georgia crown as a junior undergraduate, precisely on January 13, 2002. Her violin performance at the event also earned her a talent award.
5. Tiffany stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters). She has a slim hourglass body that weighs about 57 kilograms, and measures 33-24-34 by bust, waist, and hips respectively.
6. As for her relationship affairs, Dupont is not married yet. She, however, previously dated American-British actor, Bryan Fisher starting from 2009.
7. Among Dupont’s hobbies are bowling, running and biking – she owns two power sports motorbikes. She also has a keen interest in food.