A lot of people use google today. In fact, virtually everyone who has access to the internet makes use of google search for one inquiry, research or the other. Most of the times, we are not always able to utilize or enjoy the full benefits of a particular thing because we are not well informed. This is the same thing with google. There are many tips and tricks that’ll enable you put the full potentials of this wonderful search engine into use which you never know. They are the following:
1. Hit ‘I’m feeling lucky’ without actually typing anything into the search box: And you’ll get a list of all the Google doodles — all the way back to 1998
2. Have you ever noticed this? Just google ‘zerg rush’ and your search results will be eaten up by Google’s O’s
3. Has it ever crossed your mind to give google mathematical tasks to solve for you? It as simple as ABC! Just type the equation and search and the result will be right before your very eyes. This includes conversion of unit measurements, for instance converting grams to kilograms, currency conversion, etc.
4. Have you tried asking google to do a barrel roll? Give it a try now and u’ll be surprised at the results you’ll get. Google will do barrel roll right away!
5. Are you a bit in a hurry and feel like searching for two items simultaneously to beat time? You’ve got nothing to worry about. Just insert “or” between the two items, and there you are!
6. Do you know you can search for the origin of words by simply adding “etymology” behind the word?
7. Google does language translation too! Do you want a particular statement to be translated in other languages? Its one of the simplest things google does. Just type translate “the text’ to the language you desire and its done. for instance, “translate I love You to Dutch”.
8. I bet you do not know this: You can actually find out when the sun will rise as well as when it will set in a particular place using google search. Just type sunrise or sunset followed by the name of the place and the answer will be right there.
9. Use Google as a timer by typing “set timer for” and then the amount of time.
10. If you want to make a search within a range of two numbers, just insert two dots between the two numbers