Writing a condolence message is not always an easy task mostly because of the deep emotion that is involved in the writing, the writer’s aim is always to pass a sympathy message to the bereaved family and friends, letting them know how much he/she share in their sad feeling of losing a loved one. In writing this, one needs to be careful in order not to send the wrong message during this sensitive moment, hence this message can serve as a guide to writing one of the best condolence messages.
Messages Of Condolence
1. You and your family are in my/our heart/s and mind/s. My/Our condolences on the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.).
2. I/We extend our deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
3. We/I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but we/I want you to know that we are just a phone call away if there is anything we can do to help you get through this. My/Our heartfelt condolences.
4. I am honored and blessed to have known your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) He/She was truly a blessing in my/our life/lives and I/we will miss him/her. My/Our condolences.
5. May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My/Our most sincere condolences.
6. Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she / he rest in peace!
7. A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved grandmother in pain.
8. We will never forget you. We will pray for her as she prayed for us. May God give her eternal rest.
9. We will never forget the image of her gentle and bright face. May God give her eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.
10. I/We offer you my/our thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.
11. It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I/we express my/our sincere sympathy to you and your family, I/we will include your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) in our thoughts and prayers.
12. I/We are deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My/Our hearts go out to you during this trying time and may my/our prayers serve as comfort to you and your loved ones.
13. I/We hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed comfort and peace during this sad time. My/Our condolences to you and your family.
14. May our/my condolences bring you comfort and may our/my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
15. Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. May the love of family and friends comfort you during these difficult days, our/my most heartfelt condolences.
16. I/We am/are truly sorry to hear of the loss of (insert name of deceased here.). Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you and hasten the journey of his/her soul to Heaven.
17. May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my/our sincere condolences.
18. Please accept our/my condolences, just know that we/I are/am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
19. My/Our deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your loved one rest in peace.
20. I/We am/are deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I/We pray that God will grant you the strength needed to get through this moment in your life. My/Our most sincere condolences.
21. My/our heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I/We will surely miss the presence of a truly loveable and kind person.
22. I/We are truly sorry for your loss. Your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) will be missed and he/she will never be forgotten, may his/her soul rest in peace.
23. Despite the loss of the physical presence of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) We know that God has assigned him/her to watch over you throughout your life. We/I feel for your loss, our/my most sincere condolences.
24. I/We know that what you are going through right now is very difficult, just know that I/we am/are here for you. I/We am/are truly sorry for your loss.
25. My/Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.). I/We know that it is hard to bear right now, but remember that death is only the end of the physical life and the beginning of an eternal life. May my/our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.
26. Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that we/I feel for the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) but please accept our/my condolences and we/I will be sure to include him/her in our daily prayers.
27. (insert name of bereaved here), we/I just want you to know that we/I are really sorry to hear about your (insert name of deceased to bereaved here), he/she was a wonderful man/woman and was cherished by everyone who knew him/her. May he/she rest in peace.
28. The loss of someone dear to us is never easy, but may you take comfort in the fact that you are surrounded by people that love and care for you, if there is anything we/I can do, please don’t hesitate to let me/us know. Our/My condolences.
29. In these moments of great ordeal, words are useless … God rest his soul in peace and the angels to always be there with you!
30. Words cannot describe what I am feeling. I give my condolences to the entire family. God rest his soul
Sample Condolence Messages
31. May God forgive and accept his soul into the Garden of Eden, near the throne of whom he seek and loved!
32. May God put him in a special place from where he will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished him!
33. Condolences to the bereaved family. My tears are flowing for a friend, a great man. God rest his soul in peace!
34. A prayer, a flower, a candle and sad tears of pain on your grave, our dear grandmother
35. With a heavy heart we pray for the eternal repose of one who was a man of distinguished humanity.
36. A beautiful soul, full of love and faith, ascended to heaven, away from me, but closer to God, leaving loneliness and sadness. With immense heartache, I break up with my lovely wife.
37. I loved too much and I lost. Today you’re not where you were, but you will always be in our hearts. God rest you in peace and quiet, our dear mother.
38. I/We would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here) rest in peace.
39. In this sorrowful time, I/We would like to extend to you my/our heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
40. Dear (insert name of bereaved here), I/we am/are terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.). May my/our condolences bring you consolation and peace during this painful time.
41. (Name of deceased) will be terribly missed. He/She was loved by all of us and he/she will be cherished in our memories forever. Our/My condolences.
42. May the love and mercy of our Lord be bestowed upon you and your family during this unfortunate time. My/our most sincere condolences.
43. May the soul of the dearly departed rest in peace, may my/our prayers help guide him/her on his journey to our Creator.
44. May fond memories of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. Look back on all the good memories you were able to have and smile at the fact that you were able to share these before he/she passed away. My/Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.
45. At this difficult time in your life, we/I pray that God will grant you the serenity and peace that you need to get through this. Stay strong and know that you are remembered in our/my thoughts and prayers.
46. Please accept my/our heartfelt condolences, words cannot begin to express the sadness you are feeling right now, but I/we am/are here for you and I/we am/are praying for you to get through this. God bless you and may the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) rest in the everlasting peace of Christ Almighty.
47. No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. But take comfort in knowing that he/she is now resting in the arms of our Lord. Our/My deepest condolences to you and your family.
48. When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May you take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now. We/I extend our/my most sincere condolences to you.
49. I/We am/are deeply saddened by the loss of your (insert relationship of bereaved to deceased here). He/she will be truly missed and I/we will include him/her in my/our daily prayers.
50. We/I are/am deeply saddened by the news of (name of deceased) passing. Our/My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Best condolence messages – Condolence messages for loss
51. A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds, through us, they live on. Please accept my/our condolences, he/she will not be forgotten.
52. We are deeply saddened by your loss, our hearts go out to you and your loved ones and may our prayers guide his/her soul to our Heavenly Father.
53. Our sincere condolences to the grieving families. We pray that the Good Lord to caress the souls of those left desolated after the tragic disappearance.
54. Sincere condolences to the families grieving the immeasurable loss they suffered. In such moments the words would be superfluous … We are with our minds and soul along with those who were privileged to know them.
55. Our souls are hardened of pain on hearing of the premature and unfair disappearance of those who were our mentors and colleagues. We knew, appreciated and admired! They will remain forever in our memory! Sincere condolences!
56. I am deeply pained and words are of no help in expressing the sorrow I feel at this moment. Sincere condolences!
57. Nobody can understand how hard a separation is, than when one of our prized jewels leaves us. You search for it and it can’t be found, you ask for her and she does not hear you, you wait and she’s not coming. It remains only the eternal memory in our hearts of our dear mother / grandmother.
58. The good Lord called to him last night our beloved father, brother, grandfather. May God rests his soul in peace.
59. Mother is the most expensive being on earth. No one and nothing can fill the void created by the loss of our dear mother / grandmother.
60. Flowers and prayers go out for our dear grandmother and great-grandmother that left us too soon.
61. I/We cannot even begin to understand what you’re going through right now, but I/we would like to offer our prayers and condolences to you and your family.
62. In this tough time in your life, may my/our friendship, sympathy and heartfelt condolences bring you comfort.
63. Hearing about your loss has deeply saddened me/us, but I/we know that this is far from what you are going through right now. You are in my/our thoughts and prayers. My/our heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family.
64. Please accept my/our condolences on the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here). It was an honor to have known such a great person and I/we will truly miss him/her. May God embrace you in comfort during this difficult time.
65. May his/her soul rest in peace, I firmly believe that God will accept him/her with open arms for all the good he/she has done while he/she was on this earth.
66. Nothing is more painful in life as the separation of a jewel. Time passes, but the pain in our hearts and the tears in our eyes remains the same as ……………….. ago, when our beloved husband / father-in-law / grandfather passed away.
67. His kind face remains forever in our image. You retired quietly, the same way you live in the world of good and righteous. May God watch you sleep forever my dear husband / brother.
68. A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.
69. We stand by our uncle, in a time where his beloved wife passed away. May God rest her soul in peace.
70. I cannot believe you are no longer with us … I have to believe that God has bigger plans for you. You will always remain in our hearts
71. Today is both a sad day and happy day, sad because of the loss that has been in occurred but happy because he/she has reached his final destination in life and is now united with our Lord and Savior. My/Our condolences to you and your family.
72. I/We am/are truly sorry to hear about your loss. Your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) was a great man/woman and he/she will be truly missed and will always be remembered. My/Our condolences.
73. Losing someone we love is nothing easy, but knowing that we have been able to be a part of the life of that person, we can realize that we are blessed to have been able to share in his/her life before he/she went to rest in eternal salvation. My/our condolences.
74. I/We would like to express my/our sorrow and condolences to you and your family. He/she will be a part of my/our prayers from now on.
75. After the tears have dried and the goodbyes have been said, all we have to hold onto are the happy memories that we’ve shared with our loved ones who have passed, this is what keeps them alive in our hearts and in our minds, and they will continue to live on, through us. My/Our condolences.
76. My/Our heart/hearts are filled with sorrow upon hearing the news about the your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) passing. My/Our most sincere condolences go out to you and your family.
77. We join our friends with thoughts of comfort in helping then get over the immense void left behind by the loss of their beloved father / mother/ brother.
Short condolence messages
78. Remembering you and (Name) in our minds and in our hearts.
79. Sent with love and remembrance,
80. Sharing in your sorrow. With love and friendship.
81.Someone so special can never be forgotten.
82. Thinking of you, at this time of loss.
83. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
84. Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
85. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
86. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow.
87. May the memories of (NAME) help you find peace.
88. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
89. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
90. My families hearts are with you and your family.
91. We are sorry for your loss. (NAME), was such a great person, (HE/SHE) will live on in our memories forever.
92. We are very saddened to hear of your loss.
93. We don’t know how to heal your pain, but wish we could. Please know you are in our prayers and we wish you well.
94. We pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
95. We were coworkers of (NAME). Words cannot express our sorrow. The office won’t be the same without (HIM/HER). (NAME) will be missed.
96. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
97. I’m always there in your hour of need. May his/her soul rest in peace.
98. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
99. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
100. Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.