Lauren Tannehill is the wife of Ryan Tannehill, an American football quarterback. She is a social media influencer born on July 28, 1988, in Atlanta, Georgia. Lauren and Ryan got married in 2012 and have remained together since then.
Lauren Tannehill is one of the most popular WAGs in the NFL. She is the wife of veteran quarterback, Ryan Tannehill, and first rose to the limelight after she wore a gorgeous red dress to his 2012 draft. Since then, she has been involved in several charity endeavours and is quite active on social media.
Lauren Tannehill has also supported her husband throughout the injuries that have threatened his career. Want to know more about this incredible lady? We have got all the scoop right here including details of her early life, kids, and other interesting facts worth knowing about her.
Summary of Lauren Tannehill’s Biography
- Full name: Lauren Ashley Tannehill (nee Ufer)
- Gender: Female
- Date of birth: 28th of March 1988
- Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia
- Lauren Tannehill’s Age: 35 years old
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Marital Status: Married
- Lauren Tannehill’s Husband: Ryan Tannehill
- Lauren Tannehill’s Children: 2
- Lauren Tannehill’s Parents: John Ufer and Nancy Ufer
- Siblings: 2 brothers
- Education: A & M Consolidated High School, Texas A & M University
- Famous for: Being the wife of Ryan Tannehill
How Old Is Lauren Tannehill and Where Was She Born?
Lauren Ashley Tannehill (nee Ufer) is 35 years old and was born on the 28th of March 1988 in Atlanta, Georgia. Her father’s name is John Ufer while her mother’s name is Nancy Ufer. The woman has two younger brothers named Jordan and Dillon.
Tannehill’s family moved around a lot when she was a child and as such, she spent her formative years in different places including Houston, Corpus Christi, High Point, and Fayetteville.
Lauren Tannehill’s Education
The family later settled down in Texas and she completed her education at A & M Consolidated High School. After high school, Lauren Tannehill attended Texas A & M University where she studied communications and psychology. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in May 2010.
Since leaving school, Lauren Tannehill has utilized her natural photogenic looks and has built a career as a model. She has modelled in Places such as Houston and Miami and her modelling portfolio includes magazine work as well as bridal shoots.
The Atlanta native also modelled for big fashion brands such as Gucci and Levinson jewellery. She has been represented by The Houston Modelling Agency as well as New Model Management Miami.
How Lauren Tannehill Became Ryan Tannehill’s Wife
Lauren Ashley Ufer and Ryan Tannehill met at Texas A&M University and fell in love, later marrying in 2009 in Mexico during spring break in Panama City, Florida. The two later commenced a relationship and tied the knot in January 2012. Since then, Lauren Tannehill has been a pillar of support for her husband.
Lauren is a woman of faith and shares the same Christian beliefs with Ryan. She is known to be private about her love life, but actively supports her husband.
Since getting married to her football star husband, Lauren Tannehill has also been involved in a lot of charity activities; she has worked with non-profit organisations such as Special Olympics, The Cerebral Palsy Home Fund, as well as The Jason Tyler Foundation.
Asides from modelling and charity work, Tannehill also hopes to obtain an RN qualification in the nearest future. She has already gathered some medical field experience having worked as a cardiology assistant in her college days.
Lauren Tannehill’s Husband and Kids
Lauren Tannehill is married to NFL quarterback, Ryan Tannehill. Ryan was born on the 27th of July 1988 in Lubbock, Texas. He was a multi-sport athlete in high school and played college football at Texas A & M University between 2007 and 2011.
Ryan Tannehill was drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the 2012 NFL draft and would go on to spend seven years with the franchise. During his seven-year stint, he enjoyed decent success and set several franchise records including most pass completions in a single season and highest completion percentage in a single season.
She attended his NFL draft in April 2012 and has assisted him all through the injuries that he has sustained. One of them was a serious ankle injury which sidelined him throughout the 2017 season. Her husband has not taken this support for granted and has expressed his gratitude on several occasions.
He also got a tattoo on his right arm in 2017 as a tribute to her. Lauren Tannehill and her husband have two children together. Their son Steel was born in July 2016 and their daughter, Stella Rose, was born in October 2018.
Facts about Ryan Tannehill’s Wife
1. She was quite athletic in high school and was involved in cheerleading and tennis.
2. She appeared in all episodes of Hard Knock – an HBO mini-reality TV series about the Miami Dolphins.
3. Tannehill maintains an active presence on social media and often rewards fans with game tickets if they answer trivia questions correctly.
4. She is deeply religious; she regularly attends Bible studies and often shares bible verses on her social media accounts.
5. Tannehill and her husband own two beloved dogs namely; Coco (a dachshund) and Bear (a black Labrador retriever).
6. She once forgot a high-tech rifle belonging to her husband in a rented car. It was later returned by the person who rented the car after her.