When we say good questions, that means there are actually bad questions, and while good questions tend to turn people on, the bad questions turn them off. Its very good to ask questions in relationships especially to be sure that you are on the same page with the one you are in relationship with so in this regard, what would you regard as the most important question to ask your boyfriend?. When you find yourself in a new relationship, it can be too exciting that you often don’t realize some certain things about your partner, there are so many things you don’t know about him, hence it will be better for you to ask him some questions that will be good for both of you. Nothing so serious, these kind of questions don’t always come to our minds easily, so we have decided to help out by listing some of them. Here is a list of good questions to ask your boyfriend.
Very Good Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
1. What are your life goals?
2. Are you friends with your ex?
3. Have you had a “friendship with benefits”?
4. What are you thinking?
5. Who is your favorite writer/band/movie star?
6. How and why did your last relationship end?
7. Have you ever cheated on anyone? Whom and when?
8. Who is the most important person in your life?
9. Which is your most cherished memory?
10. What is it about me that you like the most?
11. What is it about me that you hate the most?
12. Did you have imaginary friends as a kid?
13. Do you believe in love?
14. Are you religious?
15. What would you look for in a life partner?
16. Which is your favorite movie of all time?
17. Romantic comedies vs. Horror: Which one do you prefer me watching with you?
18. Which is the place in the world that you wish to visit the most?
19. Describe your most embarrassing moment?
20. Which is your wildest fantasy?
21. Would you still date me if I were 5 years older than you?
22. What do you think is the most important constituent of a relationship?
23. Are you romantic, or just seductive?
24. What is most annoying to you?
25. Are you possessive and jealous by nature?
26. Would you still date me if I were 5 years older than you?
27. What do you think is the most important constituent of a relationship?
28. Have you ever done drugs?
29. What was your first impression of me?
30. How would you react if I said that I would like to practice abstinence for a certain span of time?
31. Do you think that marriage requires more income, or more quality time with the partner?
32. Which scent reminds you of me?
33. Have you ever “experimented” with your sexuality?
34. Ever woken up in the morning repenting the night’s events?
35. Do you want kids? How many?
36. What is my one body part that you love the most?
37. Do you have any recurring dreams?
38. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
39. Have you ever hit a woman? Would you?
40. Do you ever feel the need to go in for anger management training?
41. How important is competition to you?
42. Would you be my knight in shining armor if I were a damsel in distress?
43. Are you superstitious? About what?
44. How would you describe your perfect life?
45. If you saw me getting pally with one of your friends, would you feel insecure?
46. If you were gifted with a new ability, what would you want it to be?
47. Imagine yourself to be a well-known movie star. What kind of movies would you be a part of?
48. If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be?
49. Whom do you love the most? Father or your mother?
50. If you would have had a super power, what would it be?