GTBank a technologically innovative Nigerian bank with extension to other African countries has a platform that allows you to operate your bank account from your mobile phone giving you a very handy access to carry out your transactions at any time at your own convenience. There are 3 possible ways you can use your mobile phone to operate your Guaranty Trust Bank account (GTBank Mobile) securely and still be able to achieve what you want to achieve.
See Also: How To Open A GTBank Account in Nigeria
How To Use Your Mobile Phone To Operate Your GTBank Account
1. Using MoVe (MOBILE VELOCITY): MoVe is a GTBank Mobile Phone Application that enables you connect to your account through the official GTBank mobile banking website (www.gtbank.mobi). With MoVe, you can also be able to do the following:
- It enables you locate the nearest Guaranty Trust Bank branch or ATM locations around you using the Nokia’s OVI Maps & Google Maps
- Get real time bank exchange rates for foreign currencies like USD, GBP, YEN, EUR and others using the real time currency exchange calculator with which you can get conversion equivalents in local currency.
- Access the daily stock market report from the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
How to use GTBank Mobile Velocity Application
Visit this link: http://gtbank.com/MoVe/Java/MoVe.jad or the Nokia mobile Ovi Store to download the application. You can equally search for it through the Nokia ovi store application on your phone. Install the application to your phone and you are ready to go.
2. The GTBank Mobile Phone Application, GTMOBILE: GTMobile comes as a FREE Mobile Phone Application from Guaranty Trust Bank which helps customers of the bank to conduct virtually all forms of banking transactions at their convenience and from anywhere in the World using their Mobile phones. The GTMobile Application has been developed to be quite compatible with most mobile devices.
What can you do with the GTMobile Mobile Application:
- Hotlist lost or stolen ATM card
- Make utility bills payments such as DSTV, HITV, PHCN, ZAIN & MTN postpaid
- Purchase Airtime (GLO, Starcomms, MTN & Zain)
- Make transfers within your account(s)
- Check your account balance & account transaction history
- Request for account statements
How to use GTMobile Phone Application
Click here to download GTMobile phone application. You would be required to enter your mobile phone number, select your type of phone and your vendor then click “send WAP Push” of download to your PC if you would like to download to your PC. Install the application to your mobile device and after account identification & authentication, it would be associated with your Naira MasterCard and you are ready to go.
Bonus: How To Use GTBank Online Banking
The video tutorial below forms a good step by step guide to installing and using GTMobile from Guaranty Trust Bank.
3. The GTBank Mobile Banking Site: The GTBank dedicated website address for mobile devices is (www.gtbank.mobi). What this means is that Guaranty Trust Bank has enabled this link for you to log on to a fully functional mobile website from your phone’s web browser. This mobile site is optimized for faster loading times & low data usage to increase the mobile phone web browsing experience . The mobile website is a secure platform that also allows you access into your Internet Banking Account and allows you to carry out banking transactions from anywhere in the World.