When going through the bible pages we find so many stories about healing, during the life of Christ here on earth, healing was a major part of His ministry to such a level that no sick person comes in contact with Him and remained the same, but there is usually one thing that is most needed which was very common to all the people He healed, and that is faith. The bible has made it categorically clear that faith in God and the finished work of Christ on the cross is one major requirement to receive anything from God including healing. Even in our todays world, there is no sickness that can stand the force of faith. Here are some bible verses about healing that can boost your faith in Christ.
Bible Verses About Healing The Sick
1. 3 John 1:2 – Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
2. Matthew 10:1 – And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
3. James 5:14-16 – Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord
4. Exodus 15:26 He said, “If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”
5. Psalm 107:19-21 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.
6. Exodus 23:25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,
7. Psalm 30:2 O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
8. Acts 10:38 – How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
9. Isaiah 53:4-5 – Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
10. Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
11. Acts 8:6 – And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
12. Acts 2:22 – Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
13. John 14:13 – And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14. John 9:1-41 – And as [Jesus] passed by, he saw a man which was blind from [his] birth.
15. Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
16. Psalm 103:2-4 Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits– who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
17. Psalm 41:2-3 The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.
18. Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
19. Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
20. Acts 3:6 – Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
21. Hebrews 11:6 – But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
22. John 10:10 – The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
23. Matthew 4:23 – And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
24. Isaiah 53:5 – But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
25. Mark 5:34 He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”
26. Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
27. James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
28. James 5:15 – And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
29. Luke 4:18 – The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
30. 1 Peter 2:24 – Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
31. Mark 16:17-18 – And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues
32. Psalms 103:3 – Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
33. James 1:17 – Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
34. 1 Corinthians 12:9 – To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
35. Romans 5:12 – Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
36. Acts 6:8 – And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.
Bible Verses About Faith and Healing
37. Matthew 15:28 – Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great [is] thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
38. Matthew 13:58 – And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
39. Matthew 9:29 – Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
40. Matthew 9:21 – For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
41. James 5:15 – And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
42. John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
43. 2 Corinthians 12:9 – And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
44. James 5:14-16 – Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord
45. Matthew 10:1 – And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
46. Matthew 9:28-29 – And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.
47. Romans 8:1 – [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
48. Acts 14:8-10 – And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother’s womb, who never had walked
49. Mark 5:34 – And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
50. Mark 11:24 – Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].
Bible Verses About Hope and Healing
51. “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my
thoughts than your thoughts.” -Isaiah 55:8‐9
52. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. – Psalm 94:19
53. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. -Philippians 4:6
54. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest
on me. -2 Corinthians 12:9
55. The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
56. The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your
name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you. -Psalm 9:9-10
57. Even if I go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid, Lord, for you are with me. Your
shepherd’s rod and staff protect me. -Psalm 23:4
58. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Phil. 4:19)
59. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” (John 10:10)
60. “Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.” (Hebrews 10:23)
61. “For nothing is impossible with God.” (Luke 1:37)
62. “You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my place of safety. In his unfailing love, my God will come and help me. He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies.” (Ps 59:9-10)
63. “Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7)
64. “When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.” (Prov 3:24)
65. “I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.” (Psalm 34:4)
66. “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.” (Isaiah 26:3-4)
67. “But those who die in the Lord will live; their bodies will rise again! Those who sleep in the earth will rise up and sing for joy! For your life-giving light will fall like dew on your people in the place of the dead!” (Isaiah 26:19)
68. “Don’t envy sinners, but always continue to fear the Lord. You will be rewarded for this; your hope will not be disappointed.” (Proverbs 23:17-18)
69. “No weapon formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of Me, says the Lord.” (Isaiah 54:17)
70. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
71. “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1)
72. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” (John 14:27)
73. “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” (Lam. 3:22-25)
74. “In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.” (Rom. 8:26)
75. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Phil 4:6-7)
Bible Verses About Healing Pain
76. Jeremiah 51:8 – Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.
77. Jeremiah 30:13 – [There is] none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.
78. Jeremiah 8:22 – [Is there] no balm in Gilead; [is there] no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?
79. Mark 5:21-43 – And when Jesus was passed over again by ship unto the other side, much people gathered unto him: and he was nigh unto the sea.
80. Mark 3:7-13 – But Jesus withdrew himself with his disciples to the sea: and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judaea,
81. Mark 1:42 – And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed.
82. John 11:1-57 – Now a certain [man] was sick, [named] Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.
83. John 5:14 – Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
84. John 5:11 – He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.
85. John 5:5 – And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
86. Matthew 9:35 – And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
87. Matthew 9:27-31 – And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, [Thou] Son of David, have mercy on us.
88. Matthew 9:18-26 – While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.
Bible Verses About Healing and Comfort
89. Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; (NIV)
90. Micah 7:7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Saviour; my God will hear me. (NIV)
91. Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. (NIV)
92. Mark 5:36 Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid; just believe.” (NIV)
93. Luke 8:40-56 – And it came to pass, that, when Jesus was returned, the people [gladly] received him: for they were all waiting for him.
94. Luke 8:36 – They also which saw [it] told them by what means he that was possessed of the devils was healed.
95. Luke 7:1-10 – Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum.
96. Jeremiah 3:22 – Return, ye backsliding children, [and] I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou [art] the LORD our God.
97. Isaiah 57:19 – I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to [him that is] far off, and to [him that is] near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.
98. Isaiah 53:4-5 – Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
99. Isaiah 19:22 – And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal [it]: and they shall return [even] to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
100. John 14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. (NIV)
101. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (NIV)
102. John 16:7 Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. (NIV)
103. Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (NIV)
104. Luke 17:14 – And when he saw [them], he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.
105. Luke 13:1-5 – There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
Bible Verses About Sickness and Healing
106. Isaiah 53:4 – Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
107. Psalms 103:1-22 – ([A Psalm] of David.) Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name. (Read More…)
108. Psalms 34:19 – Many [are] the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
109. Genesis 1:27 – So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
110. Acts 3:16 – And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
111. Luke 13:11-13 – And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up [herself]. (Read More…)
112. Mark 8:22-26 – And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. (Read More…)
113. Matthew 9:29 – Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
114. Acts 28:8 – And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him.
115. Luke 13:16 – And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?
116. Matthew 13:58 – And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
Bible Verses About Strength and Healing
117. Acts 9:34 – And Peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately.
118. Acts 8:6-7 – And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
119. Acts 8:6 – And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
120. Acts 2:22 – Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
121. Luke 13:11-13 – And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up [herself].
122. Mark 8:22-26 – And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. (Read More…)
123. Matthew 9:29 – Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
124. Luke 18:8 – I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
125. Luke 13:11 – And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up [herself].
126. Luke 10:1 – After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
127. Luke 6:18 – And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.
128. John 5:14 – Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
129. John 5:9 – And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.
130. John 5:3-5 – In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.