Kindness Quotes– One act of extreme heartlessness gave rise to multiple random acts of kindness.
As the terrorist emptied his bullets on harmless people gathered to have a good time, the seed of kindness was sporadically sowed at the Route 91 Harvest Country Music Festival in Las Vegas as well.
Heroes, some of whom may never be known were raised on Sunday night. Selfless men and women who sought safety for many, not just themselves.
One of these spontaneous heroes is a copy machine repairman from Orange County, Calif, Jonathan Smith who risked his life to save 30 people at the concert.
The 30-year-old was shot in the neck while running back to save others during the shooting. Smith may have to live with the bullet in his neck for a very long time. Doctors fear more damage if it is removed. Alongside other injuries, the young black American man has no regrets.
“I would want someone to do the same for me.”
More so, hundreds of people reportedly lined up to make blood donations for survivors of the attack.
Nothing can ever take away the harm done, but knowing there are hundreds of people out there who would lay down their lives for mere strangers shows there is still some good left in the world.
Random Acts Of Kindness Quotes You Need To Know
1. Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see – Mark Twain.
2. Wherever there is a human in need, there is an opportunity for kindness and to make a difference – Kevin Heath.
3. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness – Dalai Lama.
4. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you – Princess Diana.
5. Kindness begets kindness evermore – Sophocles.
6. Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end – Scott Adams.
7. A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money – John Ruskin.
8. Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love – Lao Tzu.
9. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel – Maya Angelou.
10. The more sympathy you give, the less you need – Malcolm S. Forbes.
11. Notice acts of kindness offered to you from your surroundings. Someone, no matter who is doing something thoughtful for you – Noelia Aanulds.
12. Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end – Scott Adams.
13. You will never have a completely bad day if you show kindness at least once – Greg Henry Quinn.
14. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted – Aesop.
15. Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses – Confucious.
16. Be kind to unkind people – they need it the most – Ashleigh Brilliant.
17. When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world – Harold Kushner.
18. You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
19. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that – Ellen DeGeneres.
20. The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love – William Wordsworth.
21. Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world – Annie Lennox.