People most times suddenly feel jealous of your success and this jealousy gradually turns into hatred. Most folks don’t know how to deal with these haters hence they let it get to them and it starts affecting their emotions. However, you can decide to let them know how much you don’t care if they hate you or not and how it is not getting to you in any way. One of the best ways to convey your message to your haters is by updating your Facebook profile with these hater quotes.
Read Also: Life Quotes: 200 Good Quotes To Live By
Quotes About Haters
1. “No matter how good you are, someone is always going to be against you. But never let them be the limit of your success.”– Terry Mark
2. “Expect while reaching for the stars, people to whirl by with their dark clouds and storm upon you.” – Anthony Liccione
3. “It’s amazing the lies that people will believe about men when the truth is actually much more interesting.”
4. “Be who you want to be and not care about what others think.” – Andrew Biersack
5. “A haters job is to hate you, and they stay on their job 24/7. So, if you’re expecting them to clock out, and leave you alone think again.” – Sonya Parker
6. “Wish all your enemies a long life, so they can see you succeed in life.” – Nishan Panwar
7. “Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.” – Nishan Panwar
8. “The hated man is the result of his hater’s pride rather than his hater’s conscience.” – Criss Jami
9. “People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!” – Israelmore Ayivor
10. “Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.” – Unknown
11. “You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.” – Shannon L. Alder
12. “I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.” – Steve Maraboli11
13. “I don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth I speak contradicts the lie they live.”
– Steve Maraboli25
14. “Remember, people only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.”
15. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of Haters! I love my haters!”
16. “Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.” – Habeeb Akande
17. “Haters are my favourite. I’ve built an empire with the bricks they’ve thrown at me. Keep on hating.” – C.M. Punk
18. “Haters and bullies are always cowards, you know. They like to pick on little guys.” – Scylar Tyberius
19. “To hate everything is to be wounded by everything.” – Marty Rubin
20. “Pride attracts more haters and brings fewer friends.” – Unknown
21. “Remember what I told you. If they hated me, they will hate you.” – Sinead O’Connor
22. “Remember that only God can judge us; forget the haters, because Somebody loves you.” – Miley Cyrus
23. “If you don’t like me, why do you waste your time making fun of me?” – Chad Anderson
24. “I treat my haters like AM radio, I just don’t listen to them.” – Unknown
25. “If you’re not a tree hugger, then you’re a what, a tree hater?” – Douglas Coupland
26. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
27. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith
28. “The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.” – Timothy Ferris
29. “Don’t hate what you can’t imitate.” – Unknown
30. “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
31. “Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King
32. “Has anything you’ve done made your life better?” – American History X
33. “ The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” – Criss Jami
34. “People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.” – Ana Chable
35. “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.” – Orrin Woodward
36. “I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.” – Tavi Gevinson
37. “ Love me or hate me. Either way I’m on your mind. ” – Unknown
38. “Hating is the sincerest form of flattery. ” – Unknown
39. “Haters teach you to be grateful for the people you love, hard times teach to you be grateful for the times that are good, and God, well God teaches you everything you need to know.” – Carniel Dunlop
40. “Remember, people who try to bring you down are already below you.” – Unknown
41. “They don’t hate you. They hate themselves and take it out on you. There’s a difference.” – Ritu Ghatourey
42. “When people don’t want the best for you, they are not the best for you.” – Gayle King
43. “Haters may push you but determination will give you the keys to drive.” – Gee Linder
44. “ So many assume. So little know. ” – Unknown
45. “Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.” – Elvis Presley
46. “Hate hurts the hater more’n the hated.” – Madeleine L’Engle
47. “There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.” – Unknown
48. “If you judge me by my past, then you are totally behind schedule.” – Unknown
49. “Being judged by others means that your that important that they have the time to think about you and talk about you.” – Unknown
50. “I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him” – Booker T. Washington
Haters Gonna Hate Quotes
51. Haters gonna hate, haters gonna try to bring you down, but all it means is that your already ahead of them.
52. Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win. Let the haters motivate.
53. Haters gonna hate because if they didn’t they’d be incorrectly named.
54. Haters gonna hate cuz they know I’m doing great. Keep doubting me.
55. Don’t cave in! Haters gonna hate lovers gonna love and you most certainly live life!
56. Haters gonna hate, no matter if your doing good or bad they still gonna have something to say
57. Haters gonna hate. If they judge you, that’s their problem.
58. Haters gonna hate…also assume everything…although it must be the gospel truth based on assumptions!
59. Haters gonna hate. but the world keeps spinning.
60. Haters gonna hate…I must be doing some right then.
61. Haters gonna hate. Insecure people will always be insecure.
62. Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate. Waiters gonna wait. Alligators gonna aligate…
63. Haters gonna hate. potatoes gonna potate. tomatoes gonna tomate. dogs gonna bark.
I Hate You Quotes
64. I love you hurts more than I hate you when I know I can’t have you.
65. Have a nice life ahh who am I kidding, I hope you get hit by a moving truck.
66. I love you to I hate you, I need you to forget you’re my everything, you’re nothing.
67. I hate the way you make me feel, I hate the way you make me want you, I hate the way you make me love you, but most of all I hate knowing there is no future.
68. No matter how much I say I hate you, just know I still care.
69. I planned to say all these terrible things to you, but in the end, I just want to tell you…I Miss You!
70. When I say I hate you, it really means ‘You hurt me.’
71. If I treat you the way you treated me, then you would hate me.
72. I hate the way you’re constantly smiling when I’m around. I hate the way your eyes light up when they meet mine and I hate the way you walk, talk and act. Wanna know why? They’re the reasons I can’t let you go.
73. Roses are red violets are blue, you treated me like shit, and guess what? FUCK YOU.
74. R.I.P to everyone who fucked me over, played me, tried me or lied to me, because You are all dead to me.
75. When I said I’d hit that I meant with my car.
76. Before I would’ve taken a bullet for you, now I want to pull the trigger.
77. Well, I’d love to stay and chat but I fucking hate you.
78. I love the sound you make when you shut the fuck up.
79. I thought of you today. I saw a cockroach and you crossed my mind. I stepped on it.
80. SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED A HIGH FIVE. In the face of the chair.
81. I don’t hate you, it’s just…Actually no, fuck you.
82. If I were a bird, you’d be the first person I’d shit on.
83. Bitch please, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
84. Sometimes I wish I was a bird. So I could fly over certain people and shit on their heads!
85. I don’t wish the best for you nor do I want to find someone like you. I do however want to set fire to all your stuff…
86. I’m so hurt. But I don’t want to let go. I’m so confused. I honestly don’t know what to do. I hate thinking about you. I guess it’s time to officially move on.
I Hate People Quotes
87. I hate people who break their promises, but sometimes I hate myself more for once believed in their sweet words and lies.
88. I hate people who gossip. Not gonna lie, I’m guilty of it too, but I need to be better at it. It’s such a bad habit/trait.
89. I just can’t stand certain people. I hate people who act like they wanna be known and trying to please others by following a trend.
90. Sometimes I wonder why I even have a Twitter…I hate people.
91. I hate people who don’t take risks and chances. You’ll never know whats gonna happen, stop being so hardheaded and just go with the flow.
92. I hate people who send Facebook events that I will never attend.
93. I hate people. I hate rude people. Half the time I even hate polite people.
94. I hate people who underestimate me…biatch please.
95. I hate people who think they are better than everyone. Your shit stinks too.
96. Ew! I hate people who think they are better than me when they really are not at all.
97. I hate people who steal my ideas before I think of them.
98. I hate people who say ‘Age is just a number’…Age is clearly a word.
99. I hate people who would break someone’s heart, thinking of no one but themselves. Selfish people don’t deserve to be treated fairly.
100. I want to go out, I want friends. When I go out: I want to go home, I hate people.
101. While on Facebook, I realized that I don’t hate Facebook…I hate people.
102. I hate people, particularly boys. A lot of boys in this world suck.
103. I hate people who know they’re attractive. Arrogance is the biggest turn-off.
104. I hate her. I hate people. I hate life.
See Also: 12 Most Widely Spoken African Languages
Funny Hater Quotes
105. “Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.” ― Kristen Stewart
106. “If someone tells you-you’re not beautiful, turn around and walk away so they can have a great view of your fabulous ass.” ― Miley Cyrus
107. “Don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live.”
― Steve Maraboli
108. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” ― Beyoncé
109. “I won’t cry for you, my mascara’s too expensive.” ― Adriana Lima
110. “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” ― Criss Jami
111. “The only way to succeed is to make people hate you. That way, they remember you.” ― Josef von Sternberg
112. “Hate me for who I am, I don’t care. At least I’m not pretending to be someone I’m not.” ― Kristen Stewart
113. “I don’t dislike my haters, they dislike me. I’m doing nothing wrong, I’m just being me.” ― Jamie Lopez
114. “To hate everything is to be wounded by everything.” ― Marty Rubin
115. “I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.” ― Adele
116. “Remember what I told you. If they hated me, they will hate you.” ― Sinead O’Connor
117. “The haters always scream the loudest.” ― Tucker Max
118. “The Internet is for haters. Everyone wants to knock somebody down, but it’s cool.” ― Andy Cohen
119. “If you cannot be positive, then at least be quiet.” ― Joel Osteen
120. “Love your haters – they’re your biggest fans.” ― Kanye West
121. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” ― Coco Chanel
122. “Haters never win. I just think that’s true about life because negative energy always costs in the end.” ― Tom Hiddleston
123. “Haters…are all failures. It’s 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.” ― Joe Rogan
124. “Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies.” ― Robert Greene
125. “If a negative viewer looks at you with an ugly fiendish eye, find a way and pluck off his eyes, or better still, protect your good image.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
126. “Respect your haters, they’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.” ― Nicki Minaj
127. “Nations have come under the control of haters and fools.” ― Carroll O’Connor
128. “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good.. they’re no better.” ― Hayley Williams
129. “Believe in yourself and don’t care about haters.” ― Perrie Edwards
130. Haters gonna hate. It’s lonely on top. Get on my level, or get off the ride.
131. These haters stick to me like ticks!
132. I don’t care what people may say or think about me. At the end of the day I’m doing good and eating good.
133. All my haters need to get a life because I just decided to live mine.
134. I guess I have more haters than lovers!
135. To those of you who talk behind my back I love haters.
136. The redistribution of wealth is an immoral enterprise attempted by dweebs and haters.
137. At least these premature have something to say about me.
138. All my haters brushing their teeth every morning and every night with my name in their mouths and that is the only taste of my success they ever get. Enjoy it while it lasts!
139. Those who love me thank you love me well. Those who don’t can go to the hell.
140. Ok, haters, here you go: “I love my popularity everywhere I go!” bring it!
141. If you are going to make a rumour about me, at least make a new one that I have never heard of before.
142. I am not Chuck Norris but I am an expert in killing my haters with my smile.
143. I love my silly haters because they don’t know how to shut up.
144. When haters hate, I celebrate!
145. Always dream something big so the haters can stay in their job.
146. Someone stole my new Facebook status, yeah haters are everywhere!
147. Haters are saying something but the music is too loud.
148. Silent Mode does work. I’m shooting for just 10 more haters. It lets me know I’m doing something right!
149. I love my haters! They just tickle me pink!
150. Boys adore me; haters hate me but at the end of the day I’m still doing my job!