Oprah Winfrey is one of the world’s most powerful women in the media and business sectors. Her life is the typical success story that motivates and lifts one’s morale. One amazing thing about this media mogul is her sincerity about past hurts, mistakes, healing, and success.
The renowned talk show host and media personality is the first black woman billionaire in world history. Oprah Winfrey was the 2nd billionaire in the African-American community, the richest self-made female billionaire (Forbes) and 2nd richest black woman in the world.
Oprah Winfrey was the world’s richest woman for 11 years in a row. In 2006, she was the highest paid TV personality in the world with an estimated pay of $260 million.
Born poor in Mississippi, this amazon and ardent book lover, through her brilliance, focus and determination turned her life around for the better. Did you know that the jaw-dropping philanthropist who forever preaches the gospel of gratitude gave each one of her live audience brand new cars as Christmas presents?
Oprah Winfrey’s net worth, as of February 2018, stands at $2.9 billion, making her one of the wealthiest women alive.
Here are some Amazing Oprah Winfrey Quotes
1. I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.
2. Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new centre of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.
3. Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.
4. I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.
5. True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.
6. You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid for it.
7. Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not. You will survive anything if you live your life from the point of view of truth.
8. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
9. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
10. I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.
See Also: 160+ Strong Quotes For Independent Women
11. I don’t think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.
12. One of the hardest things in life to learn is which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.
13. We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
14. What I know is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.
15. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
16. You can have it all. Just not all at once.
17. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
18. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
19. What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.
20. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
21. When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.
22. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
23. Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
24. The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.
25. You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.
26. The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.
27. Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
28. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
29. Everybody has a calling. And your real job in life is to figure out as soon as possible what that is, who you were meant to be, and to begin to honour that in the best way possible for yourself.
30. The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance — and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.